Krap

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
About a year ago I bought my baby L.q's. I purchased three in total but one refused to eat and died shortly. My other two seemed fine and I had one grow a lot faster than the other. Lq2 surpased lq1 by a molt about two months ago. Lq1 was only about 2.5 cm and ready to molt so I had it in a delicup within the tank where the other Lq was. I moved it there because I ran out of space when I got my shipment of other scorps (thanks ED). My brother spilled some chocolate ice cream on the delicup lid so I removed it. Today I checked and the little lq got out of the cup. Now I was worried because altough the Lq's do fine together it was ready to molt. I look around the tank and find the old exo and start to worry even more. I finally find my Lq2 munching away at lq1. Funny thing is that it seemed like he knew I was mad. Normally when I find him with food in his mouth he just keep eating or runs away with the food. But today he dropped it and ran around the whole tank. It's a good thing that yesturday I put a wanted add for some more deathstalkers.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ah that sucks:( sorry to hear that,but there are alot of deathstalkers around now,so you should'nt have a problem getting some more:)

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I know I already have some ordered I just need to pay. But It kinda sucks seeing them both grow up and then BAM!! one gets eaten. I had them both since they the size of ants. Ugh time to move on I suppose.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yup, i know that feeling also,raising them from babies and all,ive been there too. but a good reason to get more. good luck.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey this is weird I checked up on my lq today and well it's huge ready for another molt I guess. I suppose I was wrong on the instars. But I put in like three crik in there last night and he killed them all without eating them. He ate 2 longlegs spiders today..???... But he seems to have a small brownish spot on his side. Seems more active than usual and very defensive now. Before I could stick my hand in there knowing it would run away but now I used some tongs to get rid of the crix and he tagged it like 3 times. Are these signs that It's maturing?

marcelo_987

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here's another great Krap story for you guys.

The other day I put my B. arinecola together to get them to breed. The next thing I know one picked the other one up, and this the best part, hit the million dollar shot. It stung the other under the prosoma and it hit the center nervous system (the brain) and killed it immediantly. I was confindent that this would never happen because everyone is always saying scorpions of the same species can't kill each other by stinging unless they sting the center nervous system, which is like a one in a billion sting. Let me tell you guys how pissed I was.

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, that is crazy! A vid of that would have been really nice, i'd like to see that.. sorry for your misfortune!

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Maybe we should just turn this into the Krap forum. Anyone else with some "Krap" to share. :)