• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

KoriTamashii

Big Guy Parker

Arachnopeon
Posotive feedback!

I ordered some slings and a couple others, i received a tracking number right away. The T's came on time and were packaged great! I definitely will do business with you again.

Thank you KoriTamaskii,
Murry

HorrorPhD

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just did a couple of trades with Stephanie, and couldn't be more pleased. She's very fair to work with, and has some very healthy and beautiful animals. Definitely a positive experience, and I hope we get a chance to do business again!

Thanks Stephanie!
Jen

deathkorps

Arachnosquire
Just got my order in from her earlier today, it was packed excellently even though the A. versicolor sling scared the bejesus out of me when i moved the papertowel cover lol. communication was above and beyond, i can't say enough good things. will most definitely order from her again if something comes up that i want, she's only enabling my T addiction at this point lol!

Wink

Arachnopeon
Just completed a trade with Kori, and received the package today! this would be the 3rd time ive ordered from her, and i'm always very satisfied with the transaction. Packing was great, great communication, fast responses, ships fast. The T's came healthy and lively, as always! Kori is a great seller and friend! I would recommend her to anyone, she is really a great person to deal with. I know i will continue to do business with her! Thanks again Kori, your the best!

MALisaMA

Arachnopeon
Kori Rocks!

100% positive experience. I could hardly believe the deal she had on some LP slings, so after quick consultation with hubby, we decided to get them!
Packed expertly, knew shipping timing to the day, everything. Great communication also. I have nothing bad to say about this great lady and I would love to buy from her again!
MALisaMA aka Lisa :happy:

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
once again, im completely amazed by Kori! She had a MM C.marshalli that i desired oh so dearly, and she sent him off to me...i asked her to ship priority even tho i knew i should do express. Reason i chose priority is cuz i knew that she would take care of things, and as i figured she did. She not only said she would do a partial refund if the spider was doa (which hardly ANYONE does) but she packaged it so nice and tight that im willing to bet it coulda stayed in transit for another 3 days and been perfectly healthy and safe. I can not express how much she cares about what she does. the health of her critters and the time she puts into packing definitely shows this. Thanks again Kori, and keep your fingers crossed for some babies ;)!

HorrorPhD

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just did another trade with Steph, and again, I'm very pleased! Cute as can be, chubby, well taken care of spids, just like they should be! Communication is always great, and the care that goes into her stock is evident. I'll gladly do business with her again.

Thanks Steph!!
Jen :)

MALisaMA

Arachnopeon
And again... this lady rocks! One female B. Vagans sent perfectly!
Always always recommended.
Always will buy from her.
(And she seems to have magical powers - my male just hooked out and I had no success finding him a lady locally. She wrote out of the blue!)
You rock!!!

Nektu

Arachnopeon
MALisaMA and I just received another shipment of T's from KoriTamashii, and I couldn't be happier. They were packed perfectly. Thank you again for the T's, Kori!
and I too would recomend her.

jakykong

Arachnobaron
Positive

I bought an LP 3" and a P. irminia 3" from Kori. Beautiful specimens :)

There was a fairly long shipping delay, but things do happen. She sent a B. vagans along for the trouble. The Ts were both packed perfectly; I couldn't have done it better myself! They had absolutely zero wiggle room, I could have thrown them across the room, I'm sure. (Funny story: The mailman came by to deliver the package, and was chatting with me about how the package was probable a sweater or something, but you never know.)

Both Ts were healthy, and happy enough to try to tag me on their way out of the shippers. With luck the LP will stop doing that, but I can certainly expect a long and ... tenuous ... relationship with the irminia :laugh:

I would absolutely not hesitate to do business with KoriTamashii again. A+.

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

Everyone arrived safe and sound due to excellent packing. I hope we continue to see Kori in the hobby. Thank you for the beautiful spiders and awesome freebies!

Jamie

InvertFix

Arachnobaron
Super a+!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recieved my order from Steph today! I couldn't be any more satisfied than I am.

She gave me a wonderful deal on the last of her T's and shipped when she said she would. The packing was superb! I could barely even open the containers! Very impressed.

All of the T's arrived in wonderous health. In fact such great health that they were the hardest re-housing I've ever had to do. As soon as I would open the paper towel, they bolted out. It was definitely quite the experience. One was so lively.... I lost it. I can't believe I lost a T! Hopefully I'll find him. >.<

Anywho, I plan on dealing with Steph again and again. You would be quite stupid not to. ;)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Just recieved a C. darlingi female from Stephanie. It came in great shape, and excellent packaging. She is a girl of her word. Wouldnt hesitate to do future business with her, and i highly recommend her to anyone looking to deal with her. Thanks again. John