• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

KoriTamashii

kru008

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE!! A++++
She agreed to ship early! The package came in and it was right on time! Received my GBB the next morning after dealing with her. Communications was awesome as well! I'll definitely do business with her again in the future!!

Thank you Stephanie!!!

2408bwk

Arachnopeon
H. lividum Positive +++

Communication was great, packing was great and my girl came as described. An excellent experience. Thanks Again, Brian

BorisTheSpider

Overly Complicated
Old Timer
Positive All The Way

I'm very pleased with the whole deal . The T looks great and couldn't have been packed any better . The communication was top notch . I wouldn't hesitate in the slightest to buy from Stephanie again :D .

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++

VERY PLEASED!!! Not only were the slings I bought VERY cheap, but she also went out of her way and drove a good 50-60 miles just to drop em off for me! They were all in great shape and some bigger than expected! If you're thinking of buying from Kori, you should have NO doubt in your mind that you are getting everything you pay for and more! And the communication was outstanding!!! Always got a reply back within like a half hour of messaging her!
I will undoubtedly be doing business with her again, and you will want to as well, I can assure you that :D

Sorry for all the exclamations, just happy :D hehehe

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just completed a trade with Kori and I am very pleased with the whole transaction. I especially am impressed with the t's that she sent , they are real healthy and bigger than expected.

Wink

Arachnopeon
2 G. rosea

100% positive! when i inquired about the T's she replied to me within an hour and there was always good communication. excellent packing and they arrived on time and perfectly fine! i will definately do business with her again!

LordPofas

Arachnopeon
Lp & nc

Just received my first T's, they are great!

Smooth transaction and good communication! A++

Thanks!

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I recently completed a trade with Kori and I am very happy with the outcome. Her MM was packed and shipped very professionally, healthy, active and ready to mate. She is is also friendly and a pleasure to deal with. 5 stars for KoriTamashii! :clap:

Wink

Arachnopeon
100% positive

this is my 2nd time ordering from Kori. great communication, smooth transaction. i had ordered a few T's from her, and decided i wanted another but didnt have all the money. she offered to hold my order until i got paid and was able to pay for the T i wanted to add to my order. when payment was made, she shipped on the day we agreed. they were very well packed, arrived safe and sound. very lively T's and well taken care of! i will definately do business with her again! thanks again Stephanie!! :clap:

grayhound

Arachnosquire
Positive

Just bought a few slings from Stephanie. She is a really nice person, and has some Gorgeous T's. The slings I got are beautiful, healthy, and were priced right! A+. Would not hesitate to do business again!! Thanks Stephanie!

bwusstig

Arachnopeon
Positive!

Just completed a deal with KoriTamashii. Packaging was PERFECT! Spiders were shipped as scheduled. Great communication. Even threw in a freebie! Can't wait to deal with you again!

FollowTheKorn

Arachnopeon
100% Positive!!!!!

Great Seller!!! Very quick to respond to messages, willing to work out deals, fast shipping easy payment. Great looking T’s, I was 100% satisfied!!!

Highly Recommended!!!

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
110% positive!!!

I got my T from Kori today and im so happy! The T was very healthy, the packing was good and best of all, she was very patient and understanding throughout the whole transaction process.... Thanks Kori!!!:worship::clap:

Mike

miarachnids

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
I did a trade with Kori. everything came in packed very well and the spiders looked great. I would not hesitate to deal with her again.{D:}:D

newspidermom

Arachnosquire
Got a young male B. Smithi from her today. Communication was excellent! T arrived healthy and active. Packing was excellent and heat paks still warm. I almost hated to take him out of his cozy little deli cup...lol. Would refer her to anyone and would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks again!!:)

kaydyn1512

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Absolute A++

Kori and I just did our first trade together. I received her end of the trade yesterday and everyone came in beautifully. She has great communication, excellent packing and perfectly healthy animals. I have not been able to get her babies out yet but she has been exceptionally sweet about it and very understanding. I really appreciate her ;) I would absolutely do business with her again and would recommend her to anyone.

Thanks Kori!!!! (AND she has a great name)

Cori

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thisis a delay but as promised i am leaving a review for Kori....just traded her some LP slings for a few baboon slings i had... the packing was by far professional and the communication was second to none. we both shipped priority which was a 2 day shipping and then when i got the package i was actually unable to open it or do anything with the slings until two days later, and all babies were VERY much alive, Healthy and ready to rock 'n roll. i will for sure do business with Kori in the future and you would be silly not too. Thanks again!

T Enthusiast

Arachnopeon
Listen man. Kori is the real deal. I met her today at the NTEC meeting, and you couldn't ask for a more down to earth person. Two new LP slings from her in person, all of whom were very healthy, and I got to handpick the ones I got.

She won't do you wrong.

kiffnie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Recommended seller. A small glitch in the order was fixed promptly and with great communication. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

carlton1977

Arachnosquire
Got the stuff today i had purchased.. Everything looks great and the packing was Great! thanks again!