Kochiana brunnipes burrow.

Matttoadman

Arachnoknight
So my sub adult female Kochiana brunnipes has made herself comfortable in her kritter keeper burrowing. Interestingly it is a series of tunnels. She has four entrances. The turret, one at the base of the turret, and two over near the water dish. These are not cave ins. I have seen her peering out of each. She also has an exposed tunnel on the side of the enclosure that I have seen her in 4 inches away from the turret. anyone else witnessed this in other species? This pic isn't the greatest, but you can make out the two entrances near the water dish. IMG_0808.JPG

campj

Captive bread
Old Timer
So my sub adult female Kochiana brunnipes has made herself comfortable in her kritter keeper burrowing. Interestingly it is a series of tunnels. She has four entrances. The turret, one at the base of the turret, and two over near the water dish. These are not cave ins. I have seen her peering out of each. She also has an exposed tunnel on the side of the enclosure that I have seen her in 4 inches away from the turret. anyone else witnessed this in other species? This pic isn't the greatest, but you can make out the two entrances near the water dish. View attachment 230241
Awesome picture and info, thanks! I'm considering getting some of these and you may have just tipped the scale in favor. Mind posting a picture of the spider? How often to you see her?

Matttoadman

Arachnoknight
Lol. A picture? Well...I don't see her much. Only when she is hungry might you see her legs poked out. I can see her from time to time when her burrow is against the side. He other day I went to wet the substrate. As the droplets of water hit the sub her little legs popped out from under a piece of bark. They were thrashing around like a kitten sticking its paws under a door. She was clearly hungry. She ate a hisser as long as her.