Knoxville, TN Zoo

ArachnidJackson

Arachnopeon
I revisited my childhood wonderland. I was last there when I was barely out of a stroller. Perhaps 22 years ago? I visited with a friend, we came across it randomly by accident and spent about 6 hours there while I reminisced from one end of the zoo to the other. I even found the exact spot where I had a picture taken of myself 22ish years ago. Perhaps one day I will upload the photograph and share more of the experience with those that wonder moreso.

JuliaGulia87

Arachnopeon
I revisited my childhood wonderland. I was last there when I was barely out of a stroller. Perhaps 22 years ago? I visited with a friend, we came across it randomly by accident and spent about 6 hours there while I reminisced from one end of the zoo to the other. I even found the exact spot where I had a picture taken of myself 22ish years ago. Perhaps one day I will upload the photograph and share more of the experience with those that wonder moreso.
I cannot believe I've been living in Tn most of my life and didn't know Knoxville had a zoo haha.