Knowing us...one of us would retrofit this to hold a tarantula

bagheera

ArachnoTiger
Old Timer
I am truly grateful to you and your ilk, as I don't have the time to hunt the internet for such um, events as this one! LOL :rolleyes:

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hm, should be easy to retrofit it... my bf and i are looking for some crazy stuff to upgrade our new appartment anyway ;)

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
I would never subject my T's to the plumes of dooky-germs that geyser from the john with every flush...... It would look cool though...... Sorry, I gotta little bathroom OCD thing......

rYe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
LOL I'd hate to be the T that lived in that.

Raihana

Arachnopeon
I would never subject my T's to the plumes of dooky-germs that geyser from the john with every flush...... It would look cool though...... Sorry, I gotta little bathroom OCD thing......
Just think of all the germs it would repel when people refuse to use your toilet!

Scorpiove

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hehe not to hijack this thread, I know exactly how you feel. You wake up in morning so you are in your briefs/underwear/boxers/nude. Go to the toilet getting done with your business and splash! Right onto your leg. Gah so annoying :D. Luckily I always go before taking a shower. It sucks in summer though when your wearing shorts and you go and it splashes. It even itches! Oh ok I'm done. :)

But anyways I think the flushing would startle the tarantula anyways. All the constant vibration. Also the humidity the tank would be subject to during hot showers.

vtecgsr

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I dont get it, whattaya do your business on the fish then flush down the fish?

spid142

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
creative

Creative but a little, strange I think. People would really buy this? And how would you flush the thing? I coulds see having a aquarium built into the shower wall, maybe, but this, I dunno.:?

Lilija

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's very cute, but I couldn't see it being easy to clean and maintain the tank...plus, I don't want any fish, spiders, or ANYTHING staring at me, when I'm going potty, thank you very much. :p

A friend of mine used to keep a betta in the bathroom, and it would just hover there in its bowl and peer...

Scarp172

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Perfect for a "guest" toilet, especially if the ocupant of the tank happens to be an angry P. murinus... imagine trying to go to the bathroom with a stridulating Pterror striking at the glass right there {D