Kitty kat pics

BugBoyX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've got a scanner now, so I'm posting pics like mad!!!:}

This first one is Ash.....she's the shy one. We call her "Trouble cat" because you always know when she's doing something wrong, when she flys past you and hides as soon as she hears you coming.

Last edited:

BugBoyX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Next is Blaze......he's...well he's Blaze. When we first got him home he had a full grand mal seizure.....I really thought we had lost him, but then he just got up and walked around and was fine. It's been 4yrs. now and he's never had it happen again. Although I think he may have been "damaged". He eats ALL plants....he even sits and does tricks for lettuce. And he's on a mission to kill the striped loach in the fish tank. For 2yrs. now he's always jumped into the tank in an attempt to catch this one fish. :? He's pretty big too.....don't have an actual weight on him now, but when he was 3months old he was already 10lbs. I figure he's probably around 20lbs now. He's my buddy.:)

Last edited:

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Kitty baby!LOL!

Nice pictures=D

Here is the one photo I could not find that last time we had
a thread about our "other" animals:)

My kitty's favorite place to be, when the kids were babies.

He also has a pair of antlers to wear for the holidays!LOL!

Attachments

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
AGGRO~

Are both your cats white ? (w/some black spot on the forhead) My cat Comet is white, my cat Lacey :)() was white. Comet we adopted from a friend whos white cat had kittens, 17 years ago. Lacey, was a stray cat in our neighborhood who decided to move in w/us after we'd lived here for 2 years. She was a wonderful cat. :( Lacey had some black hairs on her head and tail, but was basically white. Her being white was purely a coinsidence.

I now have Kes, I adopted her from a Kitten rescue organization. She is grey and white.

Attachments

BugBoyX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah both Blaze and Ash are white....but Ash has the gray streaks on her head and Blaze has a real light orange patch on his head (really hard to see in pics)...I didn't want to get all white cats because I had heard that they can have problems. They're both litter mates that had actually been born at a shelter..they were the last two to go....saved the best for last I guess.:)

BugBoyX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Cute pic sunnymarcie.....I think if I would try that with my cats they would run around the house in a fit until I got it off of them!!!

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Originally posted by AGGRO
I didn't want to get all white cats because I had heard that they can have problems.
As far as Ive heard, white cats are prone to deafness (neither of my white cats are/were deaf, but they did have selective listening!). Particularily, blue eyed white cats. In order to prevent deafness, a white cat will be born with one gold and one blue eye, so Ive heard. White cats are also more prone to skin cancers, but if you keep them indoors they wouldnt get it, I would imagine.:(

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Re: Kitty baby!LOL!

Originally posted by sunnymarcie

He also has a pair of antlers to wear for the holidays!LOL!
Do you staple them on? How does one attach antlers to a cat?

Bill

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
3rd try at this.:mad:

Heres my cat, Kibby.
Hes 14 and has a BIG MOUTH...

Ernie

Attachments

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer