• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

kingstubb

Madratter

Arachnopeon
Positive!!

I bought 4 Ts from kingstubb and received them yesterday along with a freebie. All look to be healthy and are very active and alert. Excellent transaction and would buy from again. :D

Big Guy Parker

Arachnopeon
Posotive feedback!

I got a beautiful, Large, and fresh molted L.Klugi sent last week. I received a tracking number and got her in the exact time that i was told, the packaging was done great, and she is everything i was expecting and more!!!

(She ate the night I got her and mated last night so she wasn't even stressed!)

Thank you Kingstubb!,
Murry

jfuente31

Arachnosquire
Postive

I am very happy with the T`s John shipped me, and he even change his T package just so we can work out a deal. At the time he was also having some health problems but he gave me a date and assurance as to when he will ship them and sure enough he delivered.

I am very thankful of the extra lengths he went through to get this package out on time. And I will not have a problem dealing with John again in the future.

PS the g aureostriata is a hell of a big girl, lol... very chunky.

Thank you sir,
Jay

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Extremely positive

i just did a trade with John and got a very gorgeous healthy P. irminia female...she came packed very well, fast shipping, he keeps in contact very well..he is a great person to deal with, and i highly recommend him to anyone looking to do any dealings with him. once again thank you very much John for this large lovely girl...

snakecollector

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Just completed a trade with kingstubb (John) and everything went great!!!
Healthy T's, quick shipping and great response time. Can't ask for more.

Thank you!
John

Novatsk

Arachnopeon
Positive!!

Just did a trade with John everything went smooth .. His packing is good she was nice and active right from the start xD thumbs up!

yami986

Arachnopeon
Positive! I recently bought a Brachy. emilia and an Euthalus sp. Red from John. Both arrived safe and sound despite 3 days in Priority. They were packaged well with styro insulation. I am very happy with my purchase and will not hesitate to buy again! Thanks!!

Keseo

Arachnopeon
Very smooth transaction. I just bought 2 beautiful T's from John a 5" MF h. lividum and a 3.5" p. metallica. Both arrived exactly when they were suposed to and in perfect condition. Packaging was excellent and would highly recommend this seller. Deffinately will be doing business with him again! Thanks so much for the beautiful T's!

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Positive! I just did a trade with John and both of the M mesomela pair came in great condition. He shipped the day he said he will ship, the communication was fast and easy, and his very easy to deal with. His a great guy and I will never hesitate to deal with him again. I recommend him to anyone :)

robinsonxcr

Arachnopeon
+++positive+++

Just finished deal with stubbs, communication was great and everything went well. Wont hesitate to do more buisness with him.

gman3451

Arachnopeon
Just received 2 P. ornata juvies from John, great price, packing was great, both ornata came out perfectly fine and healthy. Would definitely do business with him again. Great Transaction overall!

Venom 13

Arachnopeon
Do not do business with this person(negative).
I purchased a Phlogius sp aussie goliath from this person, in which he claimed to be a female. When it arrived, almost 2 week later from the date that he shipped it, it turns out to be a male. What was sad was he said he sent it priority mail but after looking at the box, I noticed that is was send first class mail !!! So it could not be tracked and/or arrival date is not guaranteed!! This is my first purcahse of a T !! So I have read and learned that males do not live long. The main reason I did not want a male!! So here is my first T and it turns out to be a male!! I email the guy to let him know this and then he says that the pics I took of the T are not pics of the T that he sent me. Well guess what. Its the only T that I have!! Guy and not admit that he messed up sexing the T!!! So, there u have it. He sent me a male he advertised as female and risked the health of the T by sending it at a cheaper price. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!!!!

jfuente31

Arachnosquire
I just have to write this up. After two months of purchasing some T`s from him, I just found out that one of the 3 T`s I got from his female package back then is a completely wrong species and gender. The suppose to be female P rufilata, ended up being a male P regalis :( I am not sure if this was intentional or not but for all future buyers just be aware I guess.

It is just a sad situation and it was partly my fault for not being attentive enough to check the T`s out fully (I am still relatively new to the hobby and by no means an expert in T identification) when I first got them in the mail. I also worked with him with all the delays from the date he said he would ship.

Jay

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
just recieved a P. muticus juvie i got off of John..it arrived alive and well, was packaged well, John kept great communication, and has been a pleasure to deal with him...even scored some cool freebies...cant thank you enough man...

Kungfujoe

Arachnoknight
Extremely positive.

John kept in contact every step of the way. His package job was awesome; from the heat pack, express shipping, and the padding. The p. metallica inside the vial was in great shape; was ready to run right out of the vial. She even went up my arm and down my back. All in all John did a great job and I can't complain. If he has anything else im interested in ill be sure to pick it up.

Thanks again...

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Positive!!!

I got a pair of mesomelas from john not to long ago and the female end up molting out as a male. I told John what happened and showed him the pics, he immediately told me that he will replace it with a female. He kept communicating with me through the whole process until I got the replacement. I believe that John is a great guy. I know that he made a mistake on the gender of the T, but no one is perfect. To me what matter is how he corrected that mistake. I will continue doing business with John in the future. Thank you again John! :)

aleks

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
++++positive++++

Recently I ordered from him MM P irminia.Fresh and healty T came on time.Great packing job .
Thank you John