king baboon molting

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah thanks...first one i seen molt...this little guy i have had for about 4 moths or so...they grow so slow and almost never molt or eat....mine will also attack his crickets just as if it was my finger.....

LUCKY! :D mine has yet to molt awsome pics :D

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
My KB goes on random fasts :p it has molted yet but it eats when its not hiding lol or being mean :D

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah i think thats how mine is....i dont recall him eating at all before he molted, and after he molted, i got him to take a cricket twice, like he was starving...now hes back to the wanting to strike and hiss at them...

My KB goes on random fasts :p it has molted yet but it eats when its not hiding lol or being mean :D

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
KB are special but dang if they can't makeup their mind :p first they are hungry then they aren't the only consistant thing ive seen is that they want to bite everything that moves. It doesn't take much to make KB go nuts lol

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah really...i toyed with him once with my small paintbrush...and the plastic plant in the pics, he was completely on his back on top of them striking and hissing...crazy, but then again he is a baboon....

KB are special but dang if they can't makeup their mind :p first they are hungry then they aren't the only consistant thing ive seen is that they want to bite everything that moves. It doesn't take much to make KB go nuts lol

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Yeah mine's the same way not a very nice T at all but like you said they are baboon's. I imagine a big female would be a pretty scary T. Mine has attacked crickets as well :p but didn't want to eat them. I like KB's though slow growth yes but they grow up to be awsome :D

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah...but i think my 6 or 7 inch brazilian fire red birdeater is meaner than my KB...a soon as i open her up shes practically straight up and down with fangs reared...and when i toss crickets in, shes nailing everything in front of her, plastic plants, cocoa fiber, and air...

Yeah mine's the same way not a very nice T at all but like you said they are baboon's. I imagine a big female would be a pretty scary T. Mine has attacked crickets as well :p but didn't want to eat them. I like KB's though slow growth yes but they grow up to be awsome :D