Kind of a long shot: Interested in petsitting exotic mammal? (So Cal)

Sharno

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey all. Figured why not - many lovers of arachnids are also lovers of exotics in general. My usual pet sitter for my pair of "exotic mammals" (will reveal in private) is not available and I would rather not board them at a vet as they thrive on and need human interaction.

They require at least 1 hour of interaction a night (they are nocturnal) and are completely tame. They have a fairly complicated diet but food would be prepared and provided.

If you have snakes I would not be comfortable.

Time frame is 8 days in june/july so there's plenty of time to meet, do a house visit, and make sure they like you and vice versa. I am extremely careful about these pets.

Is anyone interested and an absolute DIE HARD animal lover that is very responsible? Message me privately please.

Location is Orange County, CA.

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Ugh, I totally would but I live in Massachusetts. Now I'm trying to list all of the exotic mammals I can think of in my head that match the details you listed :p

GingerC

Arachnosquire
You could try Craigslist. It'll be a bit difficult to find anyone if you don't say what they are, though. (And I'm kind of killing myself trying to figure out what they are, lol.)

Trenor

Arachnoprince
That's cool. I used to have a pair of females name Greta and Garnet. :) Good luck finding a sitter. I would if I lived closer.

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Ugh, I totally would but I live in Massachusetts. Now I'm trying to list all of the exotic mammals I can think of in my head that match the details you listed :p
Exactly the same geography problem for me, same state even haha. I also have snakes though, so I doubt I'd qualify even if the distance wasn't an issue.

Andee

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
If it's what I think it was I would pet sit in a heart beat, but don't actually have the space if you wanted to bring them up here, and live to far away (though still in the same state) to pet sit. I understand exotic needs way too well. I have both inverts, reptiles, and birds. I spoil my not so exotic but still out of the norm mammals too. I hope you find someone you can trust soon ^^