Killer Clown or Pastel Clown BP?

xXTristinaXx

Arachnobaron
Do you guys think this is a killer clown or pastel clown? I'm thinking of buying her and is listed as a pastel clown but she is really light for pastel ball python and you can obviously can see some bleached out colors on her. I'm doing a breeding project with my killer clown male

xXTristinaXx

Arachnobaron
Sure there’s clown?
do you know what clown looks like? It definitely has clown, also I can see the pastel over super pastel. The dorsal line is darker than a killer clown. If you look up clown the pattern os spot on, also they have a very unique pattern that is like no other morph

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
do you know what clown looks like? It definitely has clown, also I can see the pastel over super pastel. The dorsal line is darker than a killer clown. If you look up clown the pattern os spot on, also they have a very unique pattern that is like no other morph
Yes I do. I was a huge "fan" of the clown morph since before you were born hahahah, when it was naturally discovered out of West/Central Africa. I waited decades for the clown to become popular. It's only in the recent years that people have FINALLY started working with this type.

However, I find most clown morphs to be undesirable, just normal clown phase and a few others for me.

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
If you bought it from a reputable breeder then it ought to be whatever it was sold as...

xXTristinaXx

Arachnobaron
I'm doing some awesome breeding projects soon. I'm doing a GHI Mojave x normal (same exact results and a GHI x Mojave but normal female is super cheap). Banana x black pastel and of course the killer clown x pastel clown

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If you bought it from a reputable breeder then it ought to be whatever it was sold as...
This seemed like common sense to me. However the OP has no idea what s/he has, otherwise why is s/he asking. I wouldn't buy a snake from anyone with the question I saw for this thread.

xXTristinaXx

Arachnobaron
nah, the guy himself says its 100% a pastel clown, I thought from looking at the pics it was killer clown. But after looking at a bunch of pics of the two its quite a obvious difference the dorsal color is much darker with the blushed out circles on the sides, the killer clown has that same blushed out pics all on the dorsal fin. Also, I didn't ask the seller any questions at the time and was just looking before I talked to the seller

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
nah, the guy himself says its 100% a pastel clown, I thought from looking at the pics it was killer clown. But after looking at a bunch of pics of the two its quite a obvious difference the dorsal color is much darker with the blushed out circles on the sides, the killer clown has that same blushed out pics all on the dorsal fin. Also, I didn't ask the seller any questions at the time and was just looking before I talked to the seller
send pictures to some experts. I know one of the top BP breeders, even amongst each other they do this at times.