1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Kiffnie Holt

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by brigebane, Mar 3, 2006.

1. brigebane

brigebane Arachnoprince Old Timer

Advertisement
    Positive

I recently purchased some P. cancerides from Kiffnie Holt. We initially agreed on 2nd day shipping but I ended up signing for the package the afternoon after it was postmarked. Everything was labled with up to date shed markers and in perfect health. Thanks a bunch!
    Jamison

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2006
  2. P. Novak

P. Novak ArachnoGod Old Timer

I ordered P. cancerides from him and at first it was intended for one female, but get this i ended up getting 4 P. cancerides (2 females, 2 male for the price of one female) GREAT GUY!!!!!!!! i will definetly order from him!!! good packing, good timing, spider in great health! thanks alot!!!!!!! Very quick , reliale, and trustworthy. i recommend him to anyone!! He will not let you down!!

Kiffnie is the best!!! ORDER FROM HIM NOW! A+++

Last edited: Mar 22, 2006
  3. RVS

RVS Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive

Working with Kiffnie was a great experience. Kiffnie is very fast, reliable, and trustworthy. Highly recommended!

4. andy83

andy83 Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive

Well,
    I purchased some Phormictopus cancerides from Kiffnie some months ago and I neglected to post some feedback.

Aside from being one of the better deals I've had with tarantulas, everything was perfect and then some.

They arrived sooner than I had expected....they were in mint condition with excellent packing....they were clearly labled with molts dates as well.

Thanks,
    -Andy

5. Hamburglar

Hamburglar Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive

Received my order from Kiffnie and everything went great... Excellent communications, great care in the packaging, fantastic transaction overall... A real pleasure to deal with... thanks Kiffnie!

6. arrowhd

arrowhd Arachnolord Old Timer

Positive

Had a great experience purchasing from Kiffnie. Excellent communication and timely shipping = happy customer. Would not hesitate to do business with you again.
    Keith

7. reptist

reptist Arachnobaron Old Timer

+++++positive++++

Bought 6 females from Kiffnie and got more than my $$'s worth, great packing, healthy accurately sexed spiders, and service w/ a smile!! I have sold to kiffnie on a few occasions and she was even kind/mischevious enough to run a small, long distance, practicle joke on a good freind of mine who teaches at K state, which went over great BTW, Mucho Thanks!! keeps the hobby fun for all and a straight shooter as far as animals and Buis. I would buy from, sell to, or even trust to feed my fish while I was on vacation, always a smooth, personal and percise hobbiest to deal with, deffinately recomended from my camp, Thanks for all Kiffnie and PEACE, B.

8. sntcruzan

sntcruzan Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive A+++

I recently purchased some nice Brachys and P. regalis from Kiffnie and they are very nice.

9. stonemantis

stonemantis Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive

I just completed a trade with her and everything couldn't have gone any smoother. Highly recommended and will do business with again.

10. A+++

I just bought and received my first T from kiffnie. It was nothing but a great experience she helped me by showing me pictures of the T I was buying and even shipped the T express when I ordered priority. She really helped me out one how to get my T going. Thank you so much.

Will buy everything from Kiffnie from now on!!!!

11. Hamburglar

Hamburglar Arachnobaron Old Timer

Positive

I recently had another great transaction with Kiffnie. Her communication was excellent and I was kept informed every step of the way. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. The packaging was perfect, and she went out of her way to accommodate my needs. I hope it isn't two years before we cross paths again.

Definately one of the best....

12. ametan

ametan Arachnoknight

POSITIVE

Purchased a T from Kiffnie. She kept in great contact until shipping weather was prime and even emailed to make sure everything had gone well once it was delivered. T was packaged very well and she answered all of my questions. I would definitely buy from her again.

13. darkart82

darkart82 Arachnosquire Old Timer

Postive

just got my end of a trade for miranda ! very happy . i thought i was getting a good deal !!!!! i got a great deal :worship:fedex sucks;Pkiffnie is sweet bring on the pokies

14. soulrelic

soulrelic Arachnopeon

A+++

POSITIVE !!! A+++

Just did a trade with Kiffnie, everything went great! GBB look good, she made the deal in only few pm's!! Great seller!! Shipped when she said, packed great!! You wont be disappointed! I hope to do more trades with her soon.

15. snakecollector

snakecollector Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive

Just received an order of Klaasi males from Kiffnie. They were every bit the sizes she said they were. All fat and healthy. Hopefully they all make it through the breeding gauntlet once they mature!!! Good packing and quick service!!

Thank you
    John

16. Zeus9699

Zeus9699 Arachnosquire Old Timer

Positive

I just received 3 adult male tarantulas and they were all packed perfectly and all arrived safely. I plan on doing more business with Kiffnie. This was not my first transaction with her, nor will it be my last!

Mark
    Animal Magic

17. lotus

lotus Arachnopeon

mostly positive

i ordered a MM blue fang from here and things got off to a bumpy start due to the fact that i was requesting some odd shipping conditions that made her think that i was using a stolen/fraudulent paypay account. she promptly refunded the money and politely walked away from the deal. i was able to talk to a friend who contacted her and helped to resolve the issues. she shipped the spider to me promptly with a great heat pack and good packing except the spider was loose in the vile outside of that the packing was great. packing did lead to a spider that is still laying on its side not moving much 2 days later(fingers crossed). i contacted her about the condition of the spider and let her know i was concerned he might not pull through. she again refunded the money and hopes he comes through nd was just happy he has found some girlie's to live out his life with i would defiantly do business with her again :cool:

18. Vfox

Vfox Arachnobaron Old Timer

PA
    Positive

I just received my order from Kiffnie today. They were packed very well and made it safe and sound in 30F weather! Highly recommended!

19. madamoisele

madamoisele Arachnosquire

In January, I posted an add looking for a less pricey g. Pulchra female, juvie or adult. Kiffnie responded with a sweet offer on a 3" specimen.

We kept in touch during difficult weather, until Kiffnie felt it was safe to ship them (I'd asked her what else she had for sale, and also bought a female b. Albopilosum of the same size). EXCELLENT communication!

They arrived via a legal carrier, packed extremely well, moist towels in with the T's. They were both exceptionally beautiful and healthy.

I really could not be more pleased. I will be checking to buy from Kiffnie first with my future purchases, that's how thrilled I am with her.

20. +++POSITIVE+++

I ordered 2 slings from Kiffnie (A. versicolor and B. smithi, both females). Communication was great, she was able to put up with me! (I'm probably an annoying buyer!{D) Everything arrived great and they both were in perfect condition! Both of them are gorgeous! Would definitely buy from her again!!:D:D:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.