• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

kenzie

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
just received my end of a trade.
packed very well,all arrived healthy and fed immediately
would do business with in future for sure
(freebies even)
andy

snakecollector

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great transaction

Just complete a trade with Kenzie and it went great. Animals are
healthy, packing is excellent and everything went flawlessly. :clap:

Thank you
John

eddiebrock

Arachnopeon
Flawless

The Fishers executed the transaction with professionalism and courtesy. All specimens arrived on time , healthy , and even freebies. Great people.

:clap:

paulatpetshop

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I just finished up with a purchase from the Fishers.. The slings were packed properly and all made it here alive with extras.. I will be glad to but from kenzie anytime.. thanks again!!!:clap:
thanks,
Paul Becker
www.petcenterusa.net

bwusstig

Arachnopeon
Positive!

Just completed a trade with the fishers for a bunch of slings. The packaging was top notch. Shipping was timely and communication was great! On top of the perfect packaging, they threw in an extra sling! Would definitely do business again with the Fischers in the future!
-bwusstig

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
Positive!!!

I got my end of the trade today. Slings were well packed and are in good health. Will do business with them again in the future!!!{D

Mike

8by8

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just got my end of a trade from the Fishers and could not be happier. Slings were flawless, packaging was excellent, were very professional, and where quick to reply. Thanks guys.

kaydyn1512

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Can't say enough

I should have written this review 2 weeks ago but it just left my mind. I'm so sorry. I received my end of a trade in great health and full of vinegar. They packing was perfect. We agreed on a the number of slings for slings but they sent me several additional babies. I was really so grateful for their kindness. They also shipped first and waited an additinal 1 1/2 weeks before I shipped their end. I hope we are able to do business again in the future.

Thanks!!!

Scoolman

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Great A+

Got my end of a trade on Nov 16. Packaging was superb, and they included an extra spiderling. I look forward to working them again.

BlackVenom

Arachnopeon
Positive!

Received 2 T's and a freebie. All made it alive and it was a breeze to deal with these guys. Thanks

Last edited:

taylortreadway

Arachnopeon
First time ive done any kinda business with the Fishers but if definitely wont be the last! Purchased several T's (+ Freebies!) and they all arrived healthy and cozy thanks to their wonderful packing! Would definitely recommend doing business with them they're VERY nice and great T enthusiasts!
Merry Christmas!
SSgt. Treadway

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
:clap: Positively Pleasant :clap:

I have done a few dealings w/ Kenzie & family, and they are friendly and generous :)

My A. Brocklehursti package arrived well, and all are eating, etc. :}

Hope the Boehmei matings are just as successful guys ;);)

Thanx again - Jason :worship:

GeckoKing

Arachnopeon
Kenize

Hello,

Just completed an excellent transaction with the Fishers. Spiders were as described, well packed and shipped when agreed upon.

Can't wait to do business with them again!

Thanks
Zack
GeckoKing

demasoni521

Arachnopeon
Just completed a trade with Kenzie. The packaging was great and even a freebie was included. Won't hesitate to buy from the fishers and this will definitely not be my last transaction.

Imbrium

Arachnopeon
Just recieved my purchase. Packaging was excellent, all spiders (including a freebie!) arrived safe and sound. Great communication throughout transaction. I would definitely do business with them again. :)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
just bought a small lot of pokies off them, was a great deal and they communicated very well...great packaging...cant wait to do business with them again....thanks

Dreadz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just got my shipment of pokies:D. Great A++ packing and even a freebie. Would not hesitate to do business again.

Thanks, Denroy

demasoni521

Arachnopeon
A++

I cannot recommend Kenzie enough, and have made a couple transactions with the Fishers. They are amazing people, and will never, ever screw anyone over. The spiderlings were lively as could be in this weather, and some even exceeded the specified size (not to mention freebie). I would never hesitate to buy from them; if you see a spider you like, you won't be dissapointed when it arrives!

JC50

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very Positive

I just received my package and everything was great.The Pokies were ready to go after a long trip and a freebie. The packaging and communication was great from the start and i will do business with the Fishers again.

Wild Bill

Arachnopeon
Positive!

Another positive review! I received my package of pokies yesterday. everyone one of them arrived alive and well. The package well well packed.