Kenthebugguy gets his own show!

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Am working on getting exclusive rights on 'KenTheBugGuy' bobblehead dolls {D
ken would make a great bobblehead!

and you could probably save money and just by up jesus bobbles on the cheap and bleach 'em

Lisa Gayle 713

Arachnopeon
Golly, we can all say that we knew him before he was "science channel world" famous!

I am so happy for him! Yay, Ken!!

Kirsten

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yay:clap: Congratulations:D My B. vagans can say "I knew him when..."

WIZZYBEATZ

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

Tindalos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
you still going to selling T's? because i was just about to make my first online order with you.

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congrats.... Mr. Ken!!!! Glad to hear we got a series... we can all look forward to watching on a regular.....{D:worship:
Wilmer Valderrama... aka Fez from the 70's show, is the producer. What!!!.....
That's Awesome.... who would ever think? that he'd produce a show about Bug's....:clap:
I thought he was just down with Yo momma jokes... lol
I can see now why the title of the show is Bugging out!!!! :D{D

Peace!!!

Frostbite

Arachnopeon
Awesome Ken!

This is way cool! Congratulations!

Marketing idea: A free Ken bobblehead with purchase over $100.

Nicole

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I upgraded my Dish Network package so I could get the Science Channel because of this thread {D

Can't wait to see the show!

barabootom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Aarrrgh!!! I don't get the science channel. I'm going to have to upgrade my satellite package. Congrats Ken!

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
funny

I upgraded my Dish Network package so I could get the Science Channel because of this thread {D

Can't wait to see the show!
You know whats funny is I have not had cable in almost 10 years and just ordered it for the first time .....had to watch ourselves :D

Am working on getting exclusive rights on 'KenTheBugGuy' bobblehead dolls {D
I get royalties on those right!!?? ;)

{D hell yea !!!!! cant wait for this to start !!!! tarantula pet trade market is gonna sky rocket after you air !! and 10x more for you {D start looking for a bigger place .. lol :clap:
I am sure it will. I hope it brings a lot of new blood to our hobby and promotes better understanding of our hobby. Hopefully we can use it as some wieght to help some things like shipping too.

That's going to be awesome Ken! I want an autograph!!

Swifty
LOL...2 slings per autograph! kidding

Thanks everyone for the support!

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Dont you sign the boxes you ship Ken? If so Id say lots of people already have your autograph! ha

Congrats though Bro! I will be tuning in for sure. I just have one request, PLEASE SHOW the leg spikes on M. robustum! Or just show an M. robustum period. :drool:

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
World Watching....

I just got off with the producer....with the World Watching no more DOA's for you buddy or they are cancelling the show ;P Congrats Ken, that is way cool, and can't wait too see it air two thumbs up:D

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
is wilmur into T,s?you should tell him to check the boards out he might just get addicted like the rest of us{D

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
You guys better not send anything DOA to Ken's store. He might just take the time out on one of his episodes to give you a negative review on national T.V! {D