Kenthebugguy gets his own show!

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome for Ken!
And if thats the show host in the middle ill definatly be watching ;)
haha

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
it sounds like it should be a pretty fun show to watch. i think it will be an awesome platform to possibly change some of the more unfortunate misconceptions about our hobby

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats Ken! Way to go! :clap::clap::clap:

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
One more reason to like the Science Channel. Can't wait to watch! And to think my first internet order was with a future tv star.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Am working on getting exclusive rights on 'KenTheBugGuy' bobblehead dolls {D

Anubis77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
One more reason to like the Science Channel. Can't wait to watch! And to think my first internet order was with a future tv star.
With this, Science Channel's cemented in my mind as the best science-related network on cable. I didn't realize it was going to be a series. Thought it was a special. That's pretty awesome.

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've said this multiple times on multiple thread on multiple websites, but once again, Ken, congratulations! :D

I too cannot believe the first person I've bought Ts from online finally has his own TV show! :worship:

EightLeggedFrea

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow. I'd definately watch that, it sounds like a very interesting educational program. Hopefully it will clear up a lot of bad ideas about "creepy crawlies." I can't wait until it starts!

Swifty

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That's going to be awesome Ken! I want an autograph!!

Swifty

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome! Now I got to figure out which of my channels is the Science channel.

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow! With this kind of soap box I hope we can get the reform we need for our shipping needs. I'm sure that topic will inevitably come up by episode two. Haha! Congrats again Ken. Awesome news.