ken the bug guy needs our help

A

achilles31

hey everybody new to the board but friend of ken macneil he needs our help
email the discovery network and tell them to keep bugging out show ken needs a great response to get the show everybody knows ken is the best and this will help our hobby pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese send those emails today

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What!? They're thinking of closing it down? GITS! *writing angry email*

GForce14063

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I did the same night that it showed and the discovery channel responded back thanking me for my comment.

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
hey everybody new to the board but friend of ken macneil he needs our help
email the discovery network and tell them to keep bugging out show ken needs a great response to get the show everybody knows ken is the best and this will help our hobby pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese send those emails today
thanks Achilles....man I am surprised someone knows my real name and even spelled it right! :)

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We love you Ken :D, well get those ratings up...
----Going to find out if in Beijin catch the channel....-

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
thanks

I really appreciate all the support everyone has given me over the past few weeks. You guys are all great and without you all I would not have a show!

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, wasn't really gonna write anything angry anyways =p

But I've sent a review thingamajig, let me know if there is anything else I can do!

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, wasn't really gonna write anything angry anyways =p

But I've sent a review thingamajig, let me know if there is anything else I can do!
:) Thanks ....well cross your fingers and hope I don't die of anticipation waiting for an answer!

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That would make for an awefully boring show.. Dead host.. Might be appealing to some, though.. =p

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
We never had a show for sure we just need ratings and help to make sure they know we all want a show! :) No angry emails please!
I will put a video up on my page, I have 1/2 of it done Ken...I need times and all that though!

NChromatus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sent my feedback and told them it's a great show.

Definitely talk to the Mythbusters guys and do a "Bug Myths" show!

jeryst

Arachnopeon
Okay, maybe I'm just stupid or something, but I looked on their home page and cat find any place to make comments, send emails, etc.

Maybe someone could provide a link for people like me - lol!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Okay, maybe I'm just stupid or something, but I looked on their home page and cat find any place to make comments, send emails, etc.

Maybe someone could provide a link for people like me - lol!
Good idea, I could use it in the video!!:)

jeryst

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the link, Ken. I raved about the show.

You should put the link in this thread. I'm sure there are others out there like me, sadly.

mike w

Arachnopeon
Posted my positive viewer comment for the show "Bugging Out" to Discovery Corporate. I hope all the members here will do the same!! Ken Great work on the show! Hope you get a long lasting series like "Deadliest Catch". I am definately pulling for ya!!:worship::worship::worship:

fearcrazy8

Arachnopeon
I think we should hold his show hostage. Give us free spiders or no good review for you! :evil:

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hey y'all/Ken, I'm definitely in...... and GREAT SHOW!! :worship: However, I went through the link you provided and the list of shows goes from Bristol Bay to Builders. I could not find Bugging-out in the list. I could be doing something wrong but don't think so. I'll try again later.

Thanks again for the entertainment :)

Terry