ken the bug guy needs our help

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was absent from the site (I lurk a lot haha) for nearly a year (not from the hobby though) and was sitting down to watch tv and saw a commercial for your show. My jaw dropped, I was so excited the hobby was going to get some positive light! Not to mention I went holy crap, that guy is on the site i belong to, haha, arachnid star-struck? Makes hollywood seem a little more down to earth I suppose. I'll be writing my review shortly, I eagerly watched both episodes and loved them. Your daughter is adorable and I really think helps the more squeamish people (like my wife) watch the show.

Btw, I hope this boosts your business, your prices are pretty decent and the selection is impressive. That combined with publicity should be a killer combo.

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Thanks

Thanks everyone...as to the question on my daughter she will be included but she can only be shot for so long cause of laws. Its kind of funny cause she is just getting to do what she always does but because there are cameras there she can only be in the shop for so many hours and there has to be an approved person from the state the whole time too. Its to protect acting kids but still applies to her even though she is not being asked to do anything she would not normally do. Oh well go figure.

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
mythbusters

I hope to start supplying them and do cross overs but right now a pet shop closer to them does.

Lisa Gayle 713

Arachnopeon
Ken,
I put in a good word, too. It would be better to put your show on "basic" cable channels so more folks could see it. I think I have ANOTHER email to write.....

Anyway, thank you for being willing to be on camera and promote the hobby. I'm sure it gets inconvenient. And thank you for the colorful characters that fill the shop. By the way, I LOVE stumpy!!! and your little girl is absolutely precious!

Midknight xrs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Dear Viewer:

Thank you for contacting The Science Channel.

We appreciate your enthusiasm regarding Bugging Out and for taking the time
to write us. Positive feedback such as yours is very important to us. We
want you to know that we will pass your comments on to our program
management and executive producers. Please know that each and every
comment is read and taken into consideration for future programming.

Thank you again for expressing interest in our programming.

Sincerely,

Viewer Relations
The Science Channel
yay for ken!!!