ken the bug guy needs our help

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I found it just fine.. Sure you picked the right channel? Went in again and checked, it's still there..

Stopdroproll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey y'all/Ken, I'm definitely in...... and GREAT SHOW!! :worship: However, I went through the link you provided and the list of shows goes from Bristol Bay to Builders. I could not find Bugging-out in the list. I could be doing something wrong but don't think so. I'll try again later.

Thanks again for the entertainment :)

Terry
It's under The Science Channel

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Stopdroproll, Thanks again. I'm very tired from a long day at work :wall:{D

Anyway, Ken has another rave review! I'm certainly hoping to see future installments of this excellent program. :)

Terry

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Got my nice long, super exciting message sent in!!! Too bad I haven't gotten to see the real show yet :( I don't have that channel, but hopefully if all goes well I can find it on HULU no sweat in the next month or so!!! Thanks for broadening the arachno-horizon Ken and we all wish you well :D :clap:

WeezyTheAvic

Arachnopeon
k i did what i can lets hope they keep this show going they need to put it on the discover channel or play the reruns on there so more people could watch it. good luck ken

darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
that sucks!!!!!!!!!! i really want to watch that show, but i dont have the science channel and i work nights so im screwed either way , i really hope for the best , your show would really help this hobby out alot, maybe even get some borders to open up for importing , ah wishful thinking anyhow

Sutekh

Arachnopeon
Left my comment with Discovery as well. Love the show! Mike cracks me up! Look forward to many more episodes...good luck!

kylestl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Put a review through discovery for you ken. I hope you get some more episodes, they were very enjoyable.

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Thanks

I truely appreciate all the support from everyone. You hobbyist are all great and I am very happy to be a part of this hobby!

kylestl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I truely appreciate all the support from everyone. You hobbyist are all great and I am very happy to be a part of this hobby!
Not a problem, This is one of the shows I actually remembered to watch and not my Tivo LOL Hopefully they will get some more episodes.

Gnat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
put in my good review and my girlfriend will email them as well. i told them that if they put it on basic cable they would reach alot more hobbyists out there. i really hope to see more episodes next year. great job Ken! oh and thanks for my pair of flag tailed 'pedes i got last week :)

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Anyone else having trouble getting the 'next' button to work? I'm eager to show my support but as it stands I'm having a heck of a time doing it! Please help!

-ben
Give it time....I was just doing it and it took forever to go to the next page. Granted it could be your configuration but i think its thier site being slow. Thanks a lot for doing it and putting up with it all!

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
Sent a message to Discovery about Bugging Out with the link given. I can't wait until the next episode!

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Give it time....I was just doing it and it took forever to go to the next page. Granted it could be your configuration but i think its thier site being slow. Thanks a lot for doing it and putting up with it all!
Ken the site's being slow because North America is putting in a good word for the show/telling them how much they love it! :D

Midknight xrs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ken, my gf says you should include your daughter more in the show. She thinks she's addorable. Mayve you can collaborate with mike rowe and do a bugging out with dirty jobs thing. Side note, Ken, did you supply mythbusters with bugs for any of their shows? i know you're in a similar area to them...

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Sent in my review! I tried getting my family to watch it (just so they'd better understand that I'm not THAT much of a weirdo) but where they live, they don't get the Science Channel. I live 6 hours away from them, so it wasn't like they could come down to watch it at my house either.. ah well. I tried spreading the word, lol.

Also, Mike was crazy weird, I loved it! Definitely a personality to have on the show.

Yeah, I'm all for showing our hobby in a postive and non-sensational (everything will kill you!!!!!!!!!!!) light, but at the same time, gotta have fun with it. Even if the general public response is going to be: "*eyeroll* oh that crazy bug guy... there he goes again..." That's how I am every two seconds while watching shows like Mythbusters, lol.