• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Kelly Wakefield (kellygirl) <kelly_wakefield@hotmail.com>

Tim R.

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
KellyGirl

Hey everyone, I just purchased a H. lividum, P. Irminia and a B. Albopilosum from Kelly Wakefield or KellyGirl. I was very pleased with the slings. They were healthy,quick to feed and adapt to thier new setup. I also had the pleasure of meeting Kelly and her boyfriend Shaun in person and they were very nice. If Kelly has something your looking for don't hesitate...she's a very honest person. I'll definately do buisness with Kelly in the future.
Thanks Kelly,

Tim <><

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Postitive

I ordered:

1 A. avicularia (female)
4 B. albopilosum
1 C. cyaneopubescens
2 E. campestratus
3 L. dificilis

She threw in a freebie A. Avicularia sling. And then suprised me by including two more slings (Another A. Avicularia and an Usumbara) Which was a definite plus. We had talked a bit before she sent them, so she knew I wanted pretty much whatever I could get my hands on, so it wasn't like she just threw spiders at me without me asking for them.

She was very quick to respond to emails, always courteous and more than willing to answer any questions I had.

She even offered to try to mate the female A. Avicularia before she sent it (Which, unforntently, didn't work out. The male just wasn't in the mood. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?)

Unfortunently, the spider I wanted most (The A. Avicularia) didn't make it through the shipping. But we were able to work out what to do because of that with no problems.

Over all, if I ever have money and she's selling spiders, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Prangus

Arachnopeon
positive!

I purchased a male and female pair of AGB millipedes and one unidentified pink millipede recently from Kelly. All three got here on time and in great shape. The AGBs were very active, and upon arrival they ate, burrowed and possibly mated *crosses fingers* within maybe half an hour. I've had no problems whatsoever, and I would recommend Kelly to anyone. She's been very honest and helpful.:p

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Okay, first things first. This female emperor scorpion I recieved from Kelly is HUGE! She and the male Kelly sent are both healthy and active. I also recieved a couple of slings from her and both were in wonderful shape. One is a Lasiodora difficilis and the other is a Eupalestrus campestratus. The L. difficilis is about 2.5+ inches just eyeballing it and the PZB is teeeny tiny at about 1/4" give or take. Both are very cool. I would always do business with Kelly again. She is very sweet and keeps good contact with you during the transaction. 5 stars for great service. Thanx Kelly.

Later

Dale

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

I recently did a trade with Kelly, and she was kind enough to ship first. I was pleased to see that her packing is equal to mine, something I don't say about that many people :)
She sent exactly what she promised, when she promised.
I would definately do more business with her too.

JBoyer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Purchase from Kelly Wakefield

I purchased an Avic. avic and Avic. versicolor from Kelly and was very pleased with the experience. I was very nervous about s\ending out the $ and waiting for the spiders. I have only ever dealt with one person for all of my T's and I am happy to say that I would use Kelly again. My spiders arrived in great shape. Thanks Kelly

MrFeexit

Arachnodork
Old Timer
Excellent!!

She was a great person to deal with!! I sent my money order and she had the spiders to me pronto! She followed up on their arrival and included care sheets. She also included an extra Avic for my daughter, which my daughter (16 and hates bugs) thought was the cutest thing. SO THANK YOU KELLY!! P.S. Her packaging was phenomenal, and the T's were all healthy and happy.

Ed

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
kellygirl

Positive!!!!

I responded to Kelly's add in the Invertsonals that said.
<------------------------------------------------------------>

Is anyone looking for a mature male Red Phase G. rosea? There is a freshly molted one at my local pet store for $17. I already have 2 so I don't need another one. If you're interested, just let me know and I'll grab it for ya. PM me and we can work out details.
<------------------------------------------------------------>

As I Have been looking for just that. I responded. She PM'ed me back Right away.

She stayed in touch with me throughout, went Well out of her way to get this for us and when he arived, well packed and ontime. He was soo well packaged that he stepped out of his cup as if he hadn't just traveled a few states in a box.

He is a Gorgeous male. I would Definatly do business with her again.

Thank you Kelly!!!

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
Kelly_Wakefield@hotmail.com

POSITIVE!

Bought two T's from kelly and they are both very very nice, extremeley healthy looking and obviously well cared for. She even threw in a lil bonus! I got more than i expected and give her a very good recomendation! Very secure packing and she kept me informed throught out the tansaction. Thankx Kelly! :D

gloomy_eeyore

Arachnopeon
buy from kelly

she has great email contact with.

she is eager to please you.

all together great

packing was excellent

i would not hesitate to buy from her again

thanks kelly!

MysticKigh

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
KellyGirl- Great Seller!!

I just received my new babies from Kelly! A G.Pulchra, an A. Caniceps, and a little surprise beauty... a T. Pruriens. Kelly was great thru-out the entire process. From offering her help in locating a few other Ts I am looking for, to going far above and beyond when it came to shipping, I couldn't have asked for more. The Ts were beautifully packed and she opted to pay an extra few dollars to fedex them, out of her own pocket, because of the heat index where she ships from. The babies are healthy and beautiful... I'd definitely recommend Kelly and hope to do business with her again in the future. {D

Michael Jacobi

RETIRED/RARELY USE AB
POSITIVE

I had the pleasure of meeting Kelly at the Carolina Reptile & Exotic Animal show we exhibited at last weekend. She and I did some trading and her spiders were of excellent quality and she was very easy to work with. She is a sweet and knowledgeable person that I look forward to conducting more business with in the future.

Michael Jacobi

Last edited:

NorthwestInverts

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive - Highly Recommend

My wife actually worked this deal out with Kelly for a large breeding group of Avic. urticans as a surprise to me for our 20th wedding anniversary. Kelly went out of her way to make this an awesome surprise! Very proffessional, great communication, and above all a very honest and friendly person to deal with. Spiders were very very well packed and a nice price of the whole group to boot. Everything arrived in perfect health and very well fed.
Kelly has my highest recommendation. A+ Seller.

Thanks, Dean

T_DORKUS

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Highly recommend

Just received four avic slings from Kelly. All arrived very healthy and active. She even went out of the way to ship it thru another carrier to get the slings to me on time. Great communication. Great service. Great prices.

TexasJackDaniel

Arachnopeon
Great Purchasing Experience

Just received by B.bohemi breeding pair from Kelly yesterday. Great specimens! Kelly was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire long distance customer/supplier relationship. Packing and shipping were as expected. No dissappointments whatsoever!

Archangel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Just got my female A. metallica, A. versicolor and P. irminia yesterday and they are gorgeous! The versicolor settled right in and webbed her tank that afternoon. I am very please with the T's and their price. Their packaging and shipping were great. Kelly even had to make an end run around her usual shipper to get them to me on time which I greatly appreciated. I WILL always check with her when I shop to see if whe has something I can't live without. Way to go girl. {D

Michael Jacobi

RETIRED/RARELY USE AB
Another pleasant experience

POSITIVE

Kelly just shipped me three rare and beautiful specimens and all arrived in perfect condition, were well packed, and what I expected. She still has some very nice species for sale, and I highly recommend doing business with her.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Kelly was great to do buisness with. I bought a juvenile Poecilotheria subfusca from her... packaging was great, spider is very healthy. I would not hesitate to do buisness with her again.

Archangel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive As Always

I just got another A. versicolor and 3 P. regalis from Kelly and they were great. The packing worked very well and all 4 spiders were quite alert. Especially the regalis. They look great and I am excited to have adopted all 4 from Kelly. Big thumbs up girl! :D

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I recently purchased some breeding stock from KG and I was quite pleased with the transaction. Kelly was prompt and accurate in every aspect of our deal and the T's arrived in good condition and well packed. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Kelly or recommend her to others.

Botar