Kane Zoological BAD DEAL!!!

reptilia2000

Arachnopeon
We sold a large collection of exotic animals to Kane Zoological, in which Pat Kane did not pay us. We have left numerous messages on a cell phone, as his business numbers have been disconnected since we shipped our animals to him. We have never heard back from him. He took us for $2000.00 on a valued $8000.00 collection. We have spoken with others and would like to send a warning out for those of you wanting to do business with Pat Kane, Kane Zoological, Kane Zoological, Inc. or Kane Corp. We are now among MANY who he owes money to and the authorities would like any information anyone has about their dealings with the company, etc..
>Please contact us at reptilia2000@hotmail.com<mailto:reptilia2000@hotmail.com>

All information provided will be forwarded to the Rhode Island State Department of Agriculture. Please include a contact name, phone number and brief detail of your dealings with this 17 year old. Anyone who would like proof of fraud please contact me and I will e-mail it to you.

Thank you

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Most of this should have been posted in the reviews as a negative review. If you're seeking help in putting together a large scale fraud case against Pat, I recommend the 'Dealer Inquiries' although that's not really its intended purpose (but since I'm the moderator for that forum consider that permission).