• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Justyn Miller (www.intenseherp.com)

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Normally I don't like to post about other dealers on the forums, but I can't sit back and watch the ads in the classifieds continue without coming forward. I sent funds to Justyn via Paypal on April 25 for a shipment of scorps he was getting in from Africa. Upon receiving the shipment roughly a couple of weeks later, there was $132.00 of stock ordered that was not in the shipment. Another $85.50 was DOA. Justyn assured me he'd send a refund via Paypal right away. No refund was ever sent. Since that time I've spoken with him on the phone once (he won't answer the phone) and exchanged emails with him a few times... not nearly as much as BEFORE I sent the funds, but that is a moot point compared to everything else. I have been promised a refund several times (with last Wednesday 05/30/07 being the date of the last promised refund) and have still not received my money. I tried filing a complaint with Paypal and they declined to take any action since he DID ship something... just not what he'd been paid to ship. Paypal has since frozen his account due to the number of complaints that have been filed against him. Apparently he has taken many people for much more than I. You can find a thread with well over 100 pages on the topic on www.faunaclassifieds.com in the BOI. At any rate, I HAVE done business with him and am currently owed $217.50. I would not recommend him to others.

Botar

Update:

The outstanding balance has been cleared. I understand how a dealer can quickly get buried and things get delayed, but with the amount of time that had passed and the sudden change in communication once the funds had been sent to Justyn, I wouldn't be able to recommend him to others. In short, if you have a problem, explain it to the person on the other end of the transaction. Bad news is better than no news at all. AND, if you say you're going to send something, do so.

Botar

Update:

I have received an email from Justyn recently with more inverts for sale. The problems listed on Fauna are still unresolved and apparently he's planning a trip to Bolivia to scout for housing and such. Although my issues with him have been resolved, I wouldn't recommend dealing with him unless he sends you stock first. With the alledged moving out of the country plans, and the fact that several people are pursuing criminal charges on the matter, I'd think sending money ahead would be foolish. Just a little FYI to the invert community.

Botar

Last edited by a moderator:

craig84

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Justyn(www.intenseherp.com)

Just got my shipment from Justyn and all were packed well and alive. Even didn't charge me for one of my millipedes. Hope to do more business with Justyn. Thank you. Craig.:)

ScarySpiderM

Arachnopeon
Justyn

I have dealt with this person and had great thing happen like i trade him 5000 termites for a female P. lugardi and female P. murinus. Well i got my stuff in packed very well and they were alive and heathy. They ate right after i unpacked them{D Well the thing is he sent me a MM P. murinus on accident but i told him and he said he would ship it the next week but i told him i will use it as credit for the next trade. This guy is cool and will be getting hopefully a lot of good reviews from me in the future.

Thanks Justyn
Logan

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Justyn Miller www.herpetoculture.com

I purchased a big female T Blondi from Justyn. The communication was great, he answered all my messages and mails right away. I didnt have any problem at all with him and the T came in a really well package with 2 -60 hour heat packs.

The USPS delayed the delivery one day of the Express package and Justyn refunded me the money .
Im very pleased with him :).