Just when I thought my luck ran out

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well today I was making my daily runs through my tarantulas, and I came to my arboreal section. I look at my favs the A versicolors. Pleased to see all were doing well I continued. It took me a moment to realize that one had made a huge web over night. I now look proudly in on my 3rd yes count em 3rd A versicolor egg sac. I’m so excited.

Sincerely,

Brandon

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
oh that's fantastic, congratulations!!! |D be sure to take pictures to chronicle the whole thing for those of us who doubt they'll ever breed their Ts.

i would love to see that, amazing stuff.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Your killin me Brandon.
So, does the price go down as the count goes up? :}

Ern

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry Ern price is firm, lol. Id love to keep them all but there are so many. Its so great lol

Sincerely,

Brandon

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Man Brandon, no wonder why you e-mail is "versicolor king" you sure are! Good Job, you are having great sucess and helping out the hobby! You should be proud! I have 2 versis haahahaha! lol

James

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by skadiwolf
and so how much exactly would those prices be?
They are in the For Sale/Trade forum, they are $20 with either 15 or 20 on shipping, plus a freebie Usambara!

James

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Awesome!

That is very very nice
wow you're on a roll Brandon
versis are awesome!
you truly are the versi-king!

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
hehehe, you sound SO enthusiastic when you mention the freebie. :D

well, from what i've seen that's not too bad at all...

how big are those again? is there a particular size most breeders wait to reach until selling slings? (remember, i'm not an arachnosquire for nothing...NEWBIE HERE!)

(looks up the freebie you mentioned) (still learning) uh, you can keep the unfriendly baboon. heh. unless you're kidding.

i want to stick with beginner's docile right now. ;)

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I sell them right out of the sac at 1/2 inch, I do this mearly because I am a busy person and do not have all the time to dedicate to taking care of each individual one. I am however setting aside around 30, so that I can raise them for myself.

Sincerely,

Brandon

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Dude, do you have a T' room? "Arboreal section, keep 30 asside"

Knowin you're a teenager like me, I find it amazing you have all that space.
Great work BTW.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
skadiwolf... don't doubt you'll ever breed your Ts... it happens!! I, too was a mere collector. Until my dear friend gave me a male b. vagans when I bought her female b. vagans. That whetted my appetite to see if I REALLY could do it. Then, my a. avic molted and turned out to be a "HE", so I sent him to KelliH who says he's a horndog and has bred MANY TIMES with her two, will have another one after she gets over her molt, and then will be sent on to MORE women. (And I get 1/2 the spiderlings?!?!? Dear God, where will I get the vials!!!!) Now, I secretly hope each molt that one of my little girls will turn out to be a boy. I have five 1"-2" curly slings, and when they grow up.....

And I had NO INTENTION of breeding! See, this hobby is addicting!! Just wait girlfriend, you start with 1, you end up with hundreds!!!!:D =D