Just want to say thanks.

Lsal

Arachnopeon
Hello,

I've only been in this hobby for a few months now, but I have been a member of these forums for a long time. When I decided to get a few tarantulas I spent a very long time looking through these forums, researching and gathering as much information as I could before making any purchases. I definitely became an expert on the search function lol. Finally, I decided on 4 different tarantulas; A. metallica, A. purpurea, B. smithi, and a P. murinus (because I just had to have an OBT ;)).

I started completely from square one, researching the species, setting up the enclosures, reading various stories and experiences posted by other people. When the slings arrived, I knew exactly how to unpack them, and knew what to expect based on what I had read here. It has been very neat to see the individual behaviors of each of the species, and being able at times to accurately predict what they will do based on what I learned from all of you.

Since I got them, 3 have successfully molted, and my A. purpurea is finishing a molt in my room even as I type this. So I just wanted to give a big thank you to the members on here, this is a great community and an invaluable resource. What a fun hobby!

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats on the molts! :D

I will leave it for someone else to say "anytime" because I find I'm mostly very unhelpfull XD

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
Congrats on the molts! :D

I will leave it for someone else to say "anytime" because I find I'm mostly very unhelpfull XD
Unhelpful,really come on man,this board can be a great tool for beginners most of the time as long as you use the search function,and ask appropriate questions.Don't worry about Abra,just a grumpy oslo from norway.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I said I was unhelpful...

Just a grumpy oslo from Norway? Oslo is IN Norway..

This place has really gone off the hormone hinges when you can't even insult yourself anymore..

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
I said I was unhelpful...

Just a grumpy oslo from Norway? Oslo is IN Norway..

This place has really gone off the hormone hinges when you can't even insult yourself anymore..
re read your post.sorry just playin with ya!

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congrats on the success!!!!
Glad to hear you find us bunch of weirdo's helpful!!!
With all the nonsense a side... There are some knowledge that shine's through us all!!!

As long as you know how to filter through the B.S. and know how read between the lines!!!!:D

PE@CE!!!

BillyG

Arachnopeon
Unhelpful,really come on man,this board can be a great tool for beginners most of the time as long as you use the search function,and ask appropriate questions.Don't worry about Abra,just a grumpy oslo from norway.
oh come on man,I get what that girl means right away,especially a girl from foreign country,we should be friendly americans.:rolleyes: girl you got guts than all the other chicks!

BillyG

Arachnopeon
and congratulations Lsal!you been on this website for almost three years??gosh i guess you're a Virgo,just love to learn.

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
OP, i vote win. :clap: congrats on putting the idea "lurk moar" to use even more than i did. i'm not going to say anymore, because now i feel humbled...