just tell me why...

yarndilwuck

Arachnopeon
ok i started out with one t... then i bought my brother one for x-mas... now he is getting another i'm getting two more... and i just keep seeing more and wanting to whip out my wallet on everything i am restraining myself...kinda... but WHY ARE T'S SO DARN ADDICTING! :wall:

rockrox1

Arachnosquire
haha... You are a certified arachno addict... welcome to the club. I myself got 4 Ts as a beginner pet and seems to be wanting more... hehe

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
I think it's the ease of keeping (both the effort needed and money spent), coupled with how little space they take.

Plus, they're giant spiders.:D

Rabid538

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They are very addicting.
My boyfriend told me no tarantulas....somehow I ended up with 4 and a scorpion. I also just ordered 4 more.

But I agree with Hobo. The only reason I buy so many tarantulas is because they take up only a small amount of room and are easy to maintain. I wouldn't buy this many monitor lizards.

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i agree with them that it's partially, the tiny space they take up, and the ease of care, but for me, it's also that i've always been interested in animals and science, and i found spiders especially fascinating. so it's because i am fascinated by these beautiful animals :D ...and that they live a long time...

by the way, i started out with just one rose hair, and now i have an obt, a colbalt blue, a young parahybana, 2 emp scops, a white's tree frog [well i had him before the rose hair], a juvenile A. gigas...

Stewjoe

Arachnosquire
Because they don't do much and the more you have a greater chance you have of actually seeing something.

jt39565

Arachnoknight
You all need to tell the newby the truth, its not the T's that are addicting its the meth they are dusted with that is so addicting !

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
When's the last time anybody had a bag of peanuts set before him and just ate one?