Just tap tap tapping away~

ShrapnelShark

Arachnopeon
Hey all Amateur scorpion owner here but i think im doing ok,Finally got my Juvenile i'd say(like 2 inches or so right now) Asian Forest Scorpion eating regularly after he refused just about everything for a week or So.

At the moment they are just tapping on the tank wall with there Pincers. Every little bit they come up tap on the tank side then leave. He is fed,is in a humid environment and has plenty of water and a hide. So i am unsure what this behavior entails.

Or its just a Scorpion being a scorpion. Kind of interesting actually.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
That's completely normal. It doesn't know it's in a clear enclosure , you will always see it trying to climb corners of glass all the time. As long as it's kept humid. Without over wetting the substrate and it has a completely dark hide. All should be good

Pic of enclosure?

ShrapnelShark

Arachnopeon
That's completely normal. It doesn't know it's in a clear enclosure , you will always see it trying to climb corners of glass all the time. As long as it's kept humid. Without over wetting the substrate and it has a completely dark hide. All should be good

Pic of enclosure?
camera turned up missing currently got no pics but its just a simple large shoebox plastic container i modified.With deep cocofiber,log hide,dish etc. I'll upgrade the scorp to a bigger tank wants it grows up lol

Thank you for the awnser