just sharing...balfouri vid

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very nice! Best of luck! Hopefully you get a sac from her.. Remember it so easy.. Just let them do it! :rolleyes: {D

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
VERY NICE? HOW MUCH?

Haha, rhetorical question, I'm getting one for free, right? ;)

Good luck, hope you get a nice big sac-o-babies!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
VERY NICE? HOW MUCH?

Haha, rhetorical question, I'm getting one for free, right? ;)

Good luck, hope you get a nice big sac-o-babies!
The man cant give them all away free.. You were to late.. The only free 5 are going to me! {D ;P

GForce14063

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
awesome vid hopefully the mating took and there will be more of this beautiful species for sale on the board.:clap::clap:

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I think i seen a roach scurry around on the left side.. {D They are so tiny. I didnt know how small they are. How big is the female?

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Great vid, thanks for sharing . :)

I like how he backs out of there slowly like maybe if I'm real quiet she won't notice I'm gone.....success, I'm out! Peace. :cool:

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thanks everyone :eek:

theyre about 4" not totally stretched out (but deffinitely like under 5.5"). theyre pretty small. im not sure how big they top out at (i assumed 6") but they start breeding small. i had a 3.5" girl drop a sac, but it was bad, possibly because of her being to small though. the males seems to mature at 3.5", atleast most of mine.

ill be breeding 2 more females (both molted last week) once i see a sperm web. i want to video catalog as much of this project as i can

i didnt notice the lateralis in the background the first time haha

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Am I the only one that noticed that the boy there just walked away and left that girl hanging? {D