Just rehoused my GBB

Bread

Arachnopeon
Never seen her kick before in her life (shes a shade under 4" now), opened her enclosure before and she didn't have a care in the world.

Today I opened the enclosure like normal with the new one beside it and she kicked as soon as I opened it!, I don't think her leg stopped for the entire 30 second rehouse operation!.

I will say though it's nice to find a T that goes forward then tickled with the brush rather than turning round and trying to pull lumps off of it/whatever is attached to it (my hand)
It meant i coaxed her straight into her new house over the top rather than into a catch tub first like the OW'ers

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
My Af can be very timid and complaicant most of the time. But she too has spouts of the never stop kicking phase.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
My Gbb rarely flick, but when they do, they seem to do it longer than my other NW. Except for my B.smithi. She starts kicking at the slightest disturbance, and doesn't stop until it is quiet again :shifty:

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My GBBs kick like they're auditioning for the Rockettes every time I open their cages - and sometimes when I just stand too close.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I find when i am rehousing one of my GBB if I touch it's back legs or it rump it kicks like crazy. If I use the paintbrush on it's second to last legs it'll still move but doesn't kick hairs. All three of mine will kick but not too bad.