Just put in another order for 3 ts

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Ordered up a pair of avic avic female and male
and a brach bohemi.

Tarantulainc.com got the best prices on both these sp. Last time I ordered from them was a month ago for an Emilia, smithi, chocolades, and the emilia is looking female right now..lol..

Yes my Girlfriend is pissed, and yes I cant stop buying!!!...

Please help.. :}

bravesvikings20

Arachnosquire
Your girl is pissed too? Join the club! I just got an order of 6 T's in yesterday and she is freaking out! lol

RoseT

Arachnosquire
hahah yeah, she tells me i should be ordering flowers for her instead...So I told her I ordered an Avic Female for her...lol...she didnt take it well....Guess im gonna have to get her something to keep her hush hush for a while....Anyone know any deals on some designer purses?...lol...

Slimdean

Arachnopeon
you cant go wrong with coach purses lol, seems to be the staple for ladies these days. i know a co-worker just got one on sale and she hasnt stopped talking bout it since.....i keep telling her im a man and im uninterested in those things, but that doesn't stop her.

Midknight xrs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You can't tell them just like that. You gotta get them fed and then you tell them lol.
J/k, if you want to butter your girl up, look into buying here a designer name brand stock. it's just as good and she can be like" I own that company." lol

captmarga

Arachnobaron
You guys just have the wrong girlfriends. I'd rather have a T than flowers (though flowers are fun sometimes... I'd be thrilled with a bouquet with a T on top!!!).

Marga

Rob1985

This user has no status.
I had to get rid of ALL mind in 2007 b/c of a lady... now she is gone and I am back! {D

Spiderdan24

Arachnopeon
Join the club my girls the same. Moan moan moan "you show the spiders more attention than you do me" blah blah blah lol

Lolita

Arachnoknight
You guys just have the wrong girlfriends. I'd rather have a T than flowers (though flowers are fun sometimes... I'd be thrilled with a bouquet with a T on top!!!).

Marga
haha i know right thats the way i am give me some roses with a tarantula ontop and you will make me a happy girl

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm in the same club. I just got 2 A. versicolor slings and a B. boehmei sling for $100 shipped. My girlfriend is getting jealous of my little friends, and I only have 11 atm. As much as I work, she can't complain though.

Johnny1320

Arachnopeon
Maybe its just me, but shouldnt your signifigant other encourage you to do something you love and want you to be happy?

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Maybe its just me, but shouldnt your signifigant other encourage you to do something you love and want you to be happy?
Definitely, I guess she is just still weirded out about the whole thing since I just randomely out of nowhere said " I think I'm gonna get a T, this was in September of last year...the following month I bought 2 more, and as of now have 13, and growing. She understands the Passion, but she is also waiting on "that ring". Been w her for 5 years, though shes not that bad, but she does like to throw it in once in a while.

Midknight xrs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Definitely, I guess she is just still weirded out about the whole thing since I just randomely out of nowhere said " I think I'm gonna get a T, this was in September of last year...the following month I bought 2 more, and as of now have 13, and growing. She understands the Passion, but she is also waiting on "that ring". Been w her for 5 years, though shes not that bad, but she does like to throw it in once in a while.
ALMOST sounds exactly like my situation, except we know where we're at. Mine doesn't mind them too much, but she also says we don't have the room but knows it makes me happy.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

Marga
Agreeeeeeeeeeeed! I'd LOVE if my boy brought me t's.