Just placed my first order in two years...

sn95

Arachnopeon
I am super excited for this. I figure this year I would treat my self for my birthday, albeit a little early. Well here is what I ordered up.

2 ea. Poecilotheria Regalis
1 ea. Ceratogyrus darlingi
2 ea. Psalmopeus irminia
2 ea. Poecilotheria ornata
1 ea. Heteroscroda maculata
1 ea. Chilobrachys fimbriatus
2 ea. Hysterocrates crassipes
1 ea. Avicularia minatrix
1 ea. Haplopelma lividum

Well just thought I would share, I already got the enclosures set up. I am sure I will change them around a bit though.

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Grats!

Your close too at only 45 mins to an hour.. Good to know other Ohio T keepers :)

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:drool::drool::drool:

You sure know how to place an order!

sn95

Arachnopeon
Grats!

Your close too at only 45 mins to an hour.. Good to know other Ohio T keepers :)
Where abouts are you, if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks, I have been thinking about this order for a while now. It actually changed a bit because I waited too long and a few things got sold out from the person I bought them all through. O well, there is always next time.

sn95

Arachnopeon
Well everything came in safe and sound. All have been re-homed, with only one minor mishap. I was opening the vial for one of the P. irminia and it decided as soon as the paper towel was out of its path it could fly...It fell about 2 inches to the cork bark below, It seems fine now but I'll keep an eye on it. Can't wait for these little guys to grow up.

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Where abouts are you, if you don't mind me asking.
Woops lost track of this ;)

Small rural town called Salem just about 20 mins south of Youngstown and 20 east of Alliance..

Grats on the new arrivals too! :)

sn95

Arachnopeon
Woops lost track of this ;)

Small rural town called Salem just about 20 mins south of Youngstown and 20 east of Alliance..

Grats on the new arrivals too! :)
I have been to Salem I can't remember why exactly but I'm like 95% sure I have been there.

i live in NE ohio too. im about 10 minutes from akron
Nice, where abouts?

Either of you know of any place local worth checking out for t's?

Back on topic a bit, I fed most everything. That A. minatrix is just plain mean towards food items. When I had a Avic. avic. it would hardly eat and when it did I basically had to hand feed it. That might have been due to it being a MM I'm not sure. The pokies are just plain awesome can't wait for them to start growing.