Just picked up my own baby T - a 1/2" B. klaasi!

KlaasiLady

Arachnopeon
Just picked up my very first T! So excited!

My boyfriend (@elephantspider) gave me the bug.. he's got two Ts of his own, and we just scooped up one just for me! She's a very pretty, albeit tiny B. klaasi, from Nicky's Ts in Alabama. Currently in a small twist-lid cup with coco substrate, a hide, and a little bit of cork bark.

She's spent the last 24 hours exploring her cup, very active for such a tiny thing in a new space!

Attachments

cold blood

Staff member
Congrats...thats quite the starter t. Ive been in the hobby 16 years and its still a dream t for me....so cool, but hard to find and crazy expensive.

Welcome to the hobby.

KlaasiLady

Arachnopeon
Congrats...thats quite the starter t. Ive been in the hobby 16 years and its still a dream t for me....so cool, but hard to find and crazy expensive.

Welcome to the hobby.
Thanks! She's part of a trio now, including a GBB sling and a juvie P. regalis. We paid $66 for her and she's in fabulous shape. Very happy. I've only seen one other vendor with them available, and they were charging $100! Craziness.

cold blood

Staff member
Thanks! She's part of a trio now, including a GBB sling and a juvie P. regalis. We paid $66 for her and she's in fabulous shape. Very happy. I've only seen one other vendor with them available, and they were charging $100! Craziness.
Yep, thats pretty much the going rate for a very slow growing, uncommon species that seems to be only rarely bred. You got a fantastic deal, especially considering you didnt have to pay shipping.