Just one...

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Okay, i am a T person really (actually a dog person - LOL)... However, if i wanted to add just one centipede to my collection what would you all recommend? Sorry, i hate to ask such a lame question. i'm just starting to read up on Centipedes. Trust me, i won't be touching it or holding it or anything! :eek: Oh yeah, don't want to spend a fortune either. Thanks for putting up with a fellow T member!!

<edit> Hey fellow SCABIES members - anything local i might be interested in??

Last edited:

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Okay, i am a T person really (actually a dog person - LOL)... However, if i wanted to add just one centipede to my collection what would you all recommend? Sorry, i hate to ask such a lame question. i'm just starting to read up on Centipedes. Trust me, i won't be touching it or holding it or anything! :eek: Oh yeah, don't want to spend a fortune either. Thanks for putting up with a fellow T member!!

<edit> Hey fellow SCABIES members - anything local i might be interested in??
ploymorpha is there and some funny looking yellow ones i have seen caco with. I like the scolopendra heros castaniceps . the heros heros and arizonsensis is cool too but the black , red and yellow stands out well

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
there is also the ethmostigmas sp.(tanz yellowleg,bluering)those are also good choices, but if ya want a psyco you can get the suspinipies......{D but i would think on that 1.