Just lost a leg..

Wachusaynoob

Arachnosquire
So, I just poked in on my Freshly molted friend, Who if you read my last post Had a deformity on one of her toes...
I had noticed she was "floppy" and Figured she was Exhausted, But As I was checking in on her I noticed one of the mealworm beetles eating part of her 'molt', But I had Cleaned it all up..So I take a closer look and it Still had spydy guts in it >.< Which amazes me at how fast they ate her leg..I will no longer let those beetles chill in the cage with her, btw. As soon as I catch em they're out the windowww.

anyways..
I assume that, Next time she molts The leg will be a Tiny little stub that will Grow to full length EVENTUALLY--Or will She start sprouting one..now?

Also, Quick note.
When I unveiled her cage (Put Black sheet over it so she can get some rest..:) )

She waved at me, Kinda like a "Hey, I'm hadicapped now..Still love me??" Kinda deal. <3

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
its still your fault and you should know not to keep any other animal in there even feeders

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
its still your fault and you should know not to keep any other animal in there even feeders
Wow, your being very unpleasant today.

Watchusaynoob, the T will grow the lost leg back with its next molt. It wont be as long and thick as the others, but it will look the same with another molt or two.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So, I just poked in on my Freshly molted friend, Who if you read my last post Had a deformity on one of her toes...
I had noticed she was "floppy" and Figured she was Exhausted, But As I was checking in on her I noticed one of the mealworm beetles eating part of her 'molt', But I had Cleaned it all up..So I take a closer look and it Still had spydy guts in it >.< Which amazes me at how fast they ate her leg..I will no longer let those beetles chill in the cage with her, btw. As soon as I catch em they're out the windowww.

anyways..
I assume that, Next time she molts The leg will be a Tiny little stub that will Grow to full length EVENTUALLY--Or will She start sprouting one..now?

Also, Quick note.
When I unveiled her cage (Put Black sheet over it so she can get some rest..:) )

She waved at me, Kinda like a "Hey, I'm hadicapped now..Still love me??" Kinda deal. <3
There.. I put it in bold.. Did you miss something? :? Just having a bad day so you thought you should take it out on others? :rolleyes:

Watchusaynoob, the T will grow the lost leg back with its next molt. It wont be as long and thick as the others, but it will look the same with another molt or two.
I agree with this.. Give it a few molts.. It will be back to normal... :)

Pyropiscus

Arachnopeon
Those mealworms can be vicious little buggers. I threw a frozen pinky into my colony once just to see if they'd eat it; a half hour later and there was nothing left. No skin, no bones, nothing.

GPulchra

Arachnoknight

Could you expect any less from popcangenie? The first reply I read from him was, "old enuf". Just like that. I didn't even put the period inside the quotation marks, because that would provide him more credit for his post.
To OP, sorry to hear about the leg. Luckily, it's just one. I think she'll be able to regenerate it fully in 2-3 molts.

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
im not meaning it in a extremely rude way but he is not taking the advice on keeping in centipedes... i feel for him i had this happen to me before (bad molted leg) it seems like he thinks all these animals are gonna live in a big happy family...

and burntsnow that was like my first post? after i explained to you in that tread the reasons why i wrote that...