Just got my first T! Check my enclosure?

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
TBH, I'm not either. I was going to get this wooden half-tube that would work perfectly but I was running out of time and I wanted to get the T housed tonight with a hide. I plan on changing it out. I also thought that of the water dish but I was in a pinch. I'm actually about to order some of those little plastic cups to use as water dishes.
2oz souffle cups

Socfroggy

Arachnoknight
Forgot to ask: How often should I feed an emilia that size? It was given a cricket prior to me taking it home. On June 3rd.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Forgot to ask: How often should I feed an emilia that size? It was given a cricket prior to me taking it home. On June 3rd.
You can try to feed as often as you like it's completely upto you as you'll learn it's feeding habits over time. For the record sometimes Brachypelma can be fussy and not the best eaters that's not all of them though some are bottomless pits (yeah I'm looking at you B Schroederi).
Me personally I'd try once per week untill it settles into a routine

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
sometimes Brachypelma can be fussy and not the best eaters that's not all of them though some are bottomless pits (yeah I'm looking at you B Schroederi).
My albopilosum fits into this category. I can't believe how much it eats. It looks like a swollen tick and still continues to grab crickets.

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My albopilosum fits into this category. I can't believe how much it eats. It looks like a swollen tick and still continues to grab crickets.
I've found B albo to be this way my juvenile is a complete pig but so chilled.some others like verdezi and kahlenbergi are the same or at least mine are