Just got my first millipede (A.Gigas) but im kinda worried

CrispyNugs

Arachnopeon
Ok so 2 days ago my first millipede arrived, i set her up in a temporary enclosure (temporary due to the depth of the box, i need to buy a taller one) with the substrate consisting of around 40-50% coco husk and the rest sterilized dead leaves. I fed her a watermelon slice yesterday which she ate most of it, however today I noticed her enclosure was smelling like ammonia not smelling across the room but just inside the enclosure. I haven't noticed any odd behavior, she has been pretty active exploring her new home, eating and grooming herself. Does she smell like that because something bothered her and she secreted toxins or should i be worried? I've attached a pic of her i took while typing this post. I believe she is sleeping because she was active all night and was grooming herself before she went to sleep about 2-3 hours before. (yes she is alive in this picture, i checked)

Attachments

CrispyNugs

Arachnopeon
Small update: i picked her up because i was worried and she is moving around, pretty sure she isnt the one smelling so it might be that she secreted somewhere in her enclosure and the smell stuck