Just got my ball python from ChrisNCT!! WOOHOO!!

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just 5 minutes ago i received my ball python!! I was so excited i went and unpacked it quickly she was packed nicely and was very pretty and curled up waiting to be taking out!! Chris is a good dude 2 do business with i had 2 wait a couple days he payed for express but the stupid post office people put 2nd day so it came 2day after me stressing myself out haha.. {D But here are some pics hope yall like!!

Last edited:

SPJ

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice snake but I would NEVER do business with someone who ships via USPS.
It is ILLEGAL to ship a snake thru the post office.

Thanks for the heads up on who NOT to buy from.

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

It's not his fault the post office messed up so dont blame him!!

SPJ

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It is his fault.
He shipped that snake thru the post office. That is ILLEGAL.

Either you ship properly or you don't ship at all. Get a live reptile shipping account thru Fed Ex and do it the right way.

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well i never knew that!! But thks 4 telling me!!

Last edited:

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
SPJ,
do me a favor and don't comment on my dealings and furthermore...don't insult my integrety pubicly. I could comment on "illegal" it is to own inverts in the state of CT in which you have inverts...so be carefull who you pick your wars with.

Futhermore.....by you insulting me and not adding to the principle of this posting, you are just showing your intensions are which is to start flaming. With that being said...just keep it to yourself.

Last edited:

SPJ

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You messing up and shipping snakes thru the post office affects all the rest of us who do this properly.
Don't try and turn this around on me because you screwed up and I called you on it.
All we need is for the media to get a hold of the story that someone shipped a snake thru the mail and the rest of us to have live reptile accounts are in jeopardy of losing them.

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Dont throw acusations if you dont want them at you as well..very simple.

You are notifying all that read this thread not to do buisness with me and whasts funny...you are "illegally" keeping inverts in CT and try to make me look bad? Something must be wrong with you.

It may not have been the thing do do sending the way I did, but dont have a littler of kittens.....your'e not involved....you are making yourself involved.

Just end it and move on to another thread.

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
don't insult my integrety pubicly. I could comment on "illegal" it is to own inverts in the state of CT in which you have inverts...so be carefull who you pick your wars with.
To be fair, "but that guy did something wrong too" absolutely does not excuse that you, in fact, did something wrong. :eek:

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
What part in this thread say what I did was right?

NO WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!

So, with that said........ just appreciate the thread and they guy who has his new pet and dont comment on anything else.

I'm done as well.....

Enjoy the new pet, I hope it does well for you...send me updates from time to time if you'd like. Good luck and I demand pics of the whole setup!

Last edited:

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very nice looking snake! I know it was packaged very well, i have recieved some stuff from chris before and I WOULD DEFINATELY DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AGAIN, hes a very honest person, and thats what matters most to me. Hope you enjoy your very healthy snake :).

-Nate

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I too have received a snake from Chris and it was very well packed and is a awsome snake (hondo milk) I did a trade with him and we both shipped via UPS. I shipped T's and him the snake. Most places dont like you shipping inverts. Even the USPS, so its just as illegal to buy or sell inverts and ship then by mail, every one does it though, and most post office people dont care, but it is illegal...
Over all he is a great guy and i'd be more then happy to trade with or buy from, him again.

~Samuel

T-chick

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I recieved on Thursday 2...yes 2 snakes from Chris. And not only was the Ball bigger than the pic, but gorgeous!!
So Samuel. Vivalabam and I are related!! through our snakes!!
LOL
Its funny I talk to my postal carrier at work when he comes through.. he asks what am I getting this week... and I tell him..
He laughs and when I say I am getting it at home, he says, " Ah man... when do I get to deliver something cool."
So if it is not quite right or in some cases legal.. If it doesn't hurt some one, and if the people who work for that particlar agency or company don't care..
Then No Harm, No Foul.

JMHO
T-chick