Just got a P. Irminia!

Mez

Arachnoknight
Well, first T i've owned in a while, got myself a little 2 inch (at best) irminia.
Will get some pics soon, any tips other than keeping it quite warm?
Am I correct in thinking these guys preffer warmer temps around 80-85?
I'll try and get a few photos.
Cheers
James

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Cool yeah I got mine about 3 weeks ago can't wait for it to get bigger.

I keep mine in a deli cup at around 75 degrees the warmest. Humidity intact. I heard these are FAST but I'm sure you know that.

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
mines a beats lol

i keep mine at 70 all the time and i keep him in a large "up" glad container

i feed it 2 crickets week and mist a spray every other day

mine seems slow but can be REALLY fast when it want to be ive seen mine go a meter across my floor in about 2 seconds ( my little Avic.leata is still faster tho :) )

Mez

Arachnoknight
Yeah, he was up my arm as soon as I opened the tub.
How humid are you keeping yours? Pretty sure he's digging a burrow now (he's in a big pot with a fair bit of substrate as I read they like to burrow when small), I've also just been offered a juvenile E. cyanognathus which I don't think I can refuse!
Can't wait till this guy gets bigger though!

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
They are awsome beautiful T's :D but they are teleporters though lol man can they move lol

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Give them something vertical in the enclosure to anchor web on. They will build dirt curtains as well as burrow, so be prepared to not be able to see them for short/ long periods of time. I would keep it fairly humid, but I would do so but wetting a portion of the substrate about once a week; not by simply spraying a mist into the enclosure. The T will be able to drink directly from the substrate and they make such a mess of web and dirt all over their enclosure that ours do not have water dishes currently. They are all still juvies. They can be like greased lightning, snarky and inclined to jump; so be on your toes if you have any plans to handle. We keep all 6 of ours in the mid to low 60's right now.

Stopdroproll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Named my irminia Rush because when I opened the vial, it ran out so damn fast. One of my favorite species.

Like curiousme said, my irminia is always in the burrow and dirt curtain with its legs sticking out. My house is around 74 and I mist it really good about once a week. I feed it whenever its butt looks a little smaller.

arachnidsrulz12

Arachnosquire
P. irminia are awesome

I like their sun tiger look and thats why they called sun tiger lol

They can also be holloween T's:D

HankyPankyRoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
They are beautiful, fast, and I have one that is so aggressive that she will fall over backwards, venom dripping from her fangs. It was quite amusing when I had to move her to a larger cage.