Just found my sinaloan milk!!!!!

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You wont believe this!!!!! My neighbor just rang the door bell and said she had this "red" snake in her yard, (i'm known as the snake expert) and would i come look at it. So i sprinted up to her house (4 doors up) and found in her yard a baby sinaloan milk snake!!! In fact it was the one that escaped from my bedroom last October!!! So he managed to get out of the house, go up 4 yards (they are big yards!) and last through the snow and winter!! Its right now 47*F in Lancaster PA:eek: He was only a few months old when he got out too. I just cant see how he lasted through all the snow and below zero weather to be alive and healthy.:? But i'm sure happy{D
~Samuel

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Congrats! :D

Give it credit but then slam on some hand-cuffs and tell it to never do that again ;)

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats! :D

Give it credit but then slam on some hand-cuffs and tell it to never do that again ;)
Thanks!! That was rely nuts that it made it. Plus i have a 2nd story bedroom!:eek: My window was open so it must have got out and dropped off the roof and made its escape. I dont know why it was out today. Its been 30's-40's all week.

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thats one lucky snake, glad to hear he's safe now. Invest into some tank locks, they cost like $2.50. Now we need pictures:)

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thats one lucky snake, glad to hear he's safe now. Invest into some tank locks, they cost like $2.50. Now we need pictures:)
Well i had about 20 lbs of my field guides and such on top of the cage but i must have left the corner of the cage open when i too the shed out that night. I'll have some photo's somwhere, i'll find them and post them.
~Samuel