Just for fun, what is the fastest spider you have ever dealt with?

Ilovepredators

Arachnosquire
Just thought I would make this fun thread and see what species of spiders are the fastest. My personal fastest so far is Cuppienius salei.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Probably my Ctenus Red Fang lass although I suspect any of my T's would get across a room faster.

With keeping smaller spiders in smaller enclosures they tend to look faster.

My Sicarius Terrosus can bloody motor on too.

Ilovepredators

Arachnosquire
Probably my Ctenus Red Fang lass although I suspect any of my T's would get across a room faster.

With keeping smaller spiders in smaller enclosures they tend to look faster.

My Sicarius Terrosus can bloody motor on too.
I have Red Fangs and sicarius terrosus also, and many species of tarantulas. I still think my cuppienius salei are the fastest I own.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I have Red Fangs and sicarius terrosus also, and many species of tarantulas. I still think my cuppienius salei are the fastest I own.
Yeah like I typed. Either of my pokies would cover a room faster than my little Ctenus red fang due to them.being much larger. She just looks quicker due to her smaller enclosure.

Ilovepredators

Arachnosquire
Yeah like I typed. Either of my pokies would cover a room faster than my little Ctenus red fang due to them.being much larger. She just looks quicker due to her smaller enclosure.
I think they are faster than my pokies also but it maybe because she is smaller or more flighty. I have had them escape more than my pokies. Even with added barriers and precautions.

ReignofInvertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Definitely Heteropoda venatoria and Dolomedes spp for me. My red fangs are pretty high up there too, probably right next to C. salei. The difference for me is if a C. salei runs for it i'll just scoop it up in my bare hands. Red fangs on the other hand, I would never try that on haha. From my experience T. shantzi are quick moving but definitely more manageable than the others I mentioned. It's also important to mention that mine are not even close to mature yet.

Ilovepredators

Arachnosquire
Definitely Heteropoda venatoria and Dolomedes spp for me. My red fangs are pretty high up there too, probably right next to C. salei. The difference for me is if a C. salei runs for it i'll just scoop it up in my bare hands. Red fangs on the other hand, I would never try that on haha. From my experience T. shantzi are quick moving but definitely more manageable than the others I mentioned. It's also important to mention that mine are not even close to mature yet.
Why would you not just a scoop up a Red Fang? Do you know much about the venom or heard of anyone that's been bit? Asking because I haven't been able to learn anything about their venom. Just been told to give then caution because not much is known on their venom.

Ilovepredators

Arachnosquire
My C. Sales have shown much more speed than my Red Fangs so far. Ill have to look up some Heteropoda venatoria videos now, I want to see their speed now.