Just for fun ( guess the gender/ spermatheca sexing)

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I'm 100% positive of the gender of this species based on this molt as most long time keepers would be that sex via molts.. However this thread is more for the newer keepers trying to learn.. The specimen is 2 3/4 inch P.irmina.. Male or female? I will let the opinions roll in untill ten pm and then I will reveal the results. It's a pretty easy one but Good luck :p... 20170415_132822_HDR.jpg

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Yea I wanted to let the new keepers have some fun but Eulers stuck his !#%/ in the mashed potatoes and wrecked all the fun..

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Yea I wanted to let the new keepers have some fun but Eulers stuck his !#%/ in the mashed potatoes and wrecked all the fun..
Story of my life... alright, here's one to replace it.

20170322_180437.jpg

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Cool,, does that mean I win the female...
Actually I was going to give away an A.metallica sling to the winner from the sac I have cooking ATM. I didn't want to include that in the body of my post because I wanted to attract only those that are trying to learn and are self motivated to be active in the community.. Not just people participating for the chance to snag a free Tarantula.. I noticed that your in Canada though.. So if you move to the US I'll hook you up! Lol.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
I would probably say both are female. The second seems to have an epigastric furrow, but I'm not very well versed ;)