Just bought from Ken

Sodaboy1978

Arachnopeon
I just bought this Baby Avicularia versicolor - Versicolor - .5 inch Can't wait to get it, This will be Number 2 for me and my wife as we are new to the Hobby. They look awesome.

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Congrats! You will like them, I guarantee it. ;) Remember to keep them hydrated!

sn95

Arachnopeon
Congrats, those are super nice looking from slings to adults. I still don't know why I haven't picked one up yet.

Dal

Arachnopeon
congrats! very nice spiders. just be sure to research them, alot of ppl have lost versi slings. they are pretty sensetive as slings.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Welcome to the hobby! Wonderful choice for a first T. Make sure those Avics stay hydrated and get a fair amount of ventalation. Thats really all you can do. Some just die for no reason it seems.. Hope all goes well! I have 6 of them :D They are awesome. Watch out for that poop. They can shoot it like 2 feet.. even at .5"!! My adult A. avicularia shot poop 8 feet easy.. {D Anyone seen a slow motion avic poop? That would be a hilarious video.. :p

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats! I'll be rehousing several of my avics tomorrow, 3 of which are versicolors. They are SO vibrant at a young age! While rehousing lately I had one run up my arm, and it was the CUTEST THING EVER as it high stepped over my arm hair. Seriously...I almost exploded from the cuteness.

Sodaboy1978

Arachnopeon
Ships out Monday Can't wait man:). Thanks for the info all, need to get a poop guard I guess LOL.

Sodaboy1978

Arachnopeon
I got my Versicolor today. Pictures don't do these guy's justice at all. The Versicolor is so beautiful. Ken the bug guy sent me a nice looking T. Now to get fruit fly's and eye droppers. Then watch this guy grow:D.

RowennaMyst

Arachnopeon
I got a .5 inch versicolor from Ken back in December. She's doing really well and is about 1 inch now. She's got the coolest tunnel web at the top of a flower in her enclosure. :razz:

Sodaboy1978

Arachnopeon
I got a .5 inch versicolor from Ken back in December. She's doing really well and is about 1 inch now. She's got the coolest tunnel web at the top of a flower in her enclosure. :razz:
Thats awesome mine is very active its all over its enclosure. Seezilla will most like post a pic of it soon. :)

seezilla

Arachnopeon
Yeah, our little versi is here. I almost died from the cuteness myself. That spider is so freaking adorable and it's pretty active, which surprised me. I guess that's because my only experience is with my g. rosea, who is just like a pet rock. LOL She never moves much. So yeah, here's to hoping we don't screw up and Azul (I think that's what hubby named it) not only survives, but thrives!

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Honestly someone needs to come up with some sort of Avic diaper. Poop with that amount of propulsion could kill a man {D