Just a Curious thread!

EthanSATX1996

Arachnopeon
If you were destined to get bit by one old world, but you had a choice...what would it be? And why? Don’t come at me with why you wouldn’t get bit. Just pick one fricking old world that you would pick if you were designated by some other worldly spider power to get bit by.

Analyze venom components and bite symptoms in your answer if possible, thanks!

Crazyarachnoguy

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
Monocentropus balfouri, only because I would assume the bite wouldn’t be too bad being that they’re not extremely aggressive. Which doesn’t really mean much, but it makes sense to me lol.

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
P. muticus
I want to put this hallucinogenic myth to rest.
If the experiment is successful,don't release the results to the public,people might use the spiders to get high :lol:
Just imagine kids going to the night club with a tarantula in their pockets.....

cold blood

Staff member
I choose the one thats still a sling.

I "suffered" my first bite this spring...it was a 1" violaceopes....little dude didnt even break the skin.

EnigmaNyx

Arachnoknight
Selenocosmia crassipes, because some say it's amongst the worst pain and more potent of the venoms. I choose this because then if I were to get bit by any other, I'd have a comparison point to how much worse it could be. Go big or go home right?

Craig73

Arachnoangel
I feel so limited, what if my destiny calls for two bites?

I guess I’d go with what I own, P. Metallica and P. Murinus, in that order. Although if @DomGom TheFather wants to be the next Tim Leary and provides tangible evidence of a “Turn on, tune in, drop out” experience with the P. Murinus bite effects I want to change the bite order and just have one bite, not two. Thanks.

EnigmaNyx

Arachnoknight

I guess I’d go with what I own, P. Metallica and P. Murinus, in that order. Although if @DomGom TheFather wants to be the next Tim Leary and provides tangible evidence of a “Turn on, tune in, drop out” experience with the P. Murinus bite effects I want to change the bite order and just have one bite, not two. Thanks.
What if you just did 1 fang from 2 tarantulas, mix the venom... be a real man.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter

It's P. muticus but I would bet my left nut that those reports are false.

There are better ways to tune in anyhow. ✝

Almadabes

Arachnoknight
Hit me with the poce venom. If its destiny then my body is ready.
If I gotta take a bad bite - let me take the one I can brag the most about.