Just a Curious thread!

Craig73

Arachnoangel
It's P. muticus but I would bet my left nut that those reports are false.

There are better ways to tune in anyhow. ✝
🤦‍♂️ Ooh jeez I really can’t read. And I guess the OP didn’t really specify where we’d choose to get bit, but I wouldn’t recommend that particular spot.

EnigmaNyx

Arachnoknight
Hit me with the poce venom. If its destiny then my body is ready.
If I gotta take a bad bite - let me take the one I can brag the most about.
I heard that if you let it bite you, you’ll turn into a red superhero that can shoot webs from his wrists...

thatdadlife619

Arachnoknight
If you were destined to get bit by one old world, but you had a choice...what would it be? And why? Don’t come at me with why you wouldn’t get bit. Just pick one fricking old world that you would pick if you were designated by some other worldly spider power to get bit by.

Analyze venom components and bite symptoms in your answer if possible, thanks!
If I’m getting tagged by an OW I would have to go with a C. marshalli/darlingi. I can’t say venom components off the top of my head but I have read enough to come to conclusion that it’s on the less severe spectrum for being an OW. I’d also love to get bit by an H. maculata just for bragging rights that I only cried a little

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
P.muticus cause the one i have is just a sling still so i would hope less venom in the bite conpared to a fully grown one along with smaller fangs

14pokies

Arachnoprince
P. muticus
I want to put this hallucinogenic myth to rest.
Who posted about them being hallucinogenic? I am the only one I know(personally) that has experienced it and it was kinda trippy I guess..I had White and red flashes caused by either light or dark conditions that swirled at times a pulsed at others that lasted for a good 8 seconds after I would close my eyes. So open and closed eye visuals.. I never likened it to a psychedelic experience but now that you mention it yea it was slightly similar in some ways.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Who posted about them being hallucinogenic? I am the only one I know(personally) that has experienced it and it was kinda trippy I guess..I had White and red flashes caused by either light or dark conditions that swirled at times a pulsed at others that lasted for a good 8 seconds after I would close my eyes. So open and closed eye visuals.. I never likened it to a psychedelic experience but now that you mention it yea it was slightly similar in some ways.
I'm not sure where i first heard it. It was before i was ever on here.

It is just one of those things. Lol

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Can we have it bite someone else? Some sensational youtubers I think could learn a lesson by a Stromatopelma calceatum in learning to actually respect them.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I'm not sure where i first heard it. It was before i was ever on here.

It is just one of those things. Lol
I was interested because as far as I know vision changes are not documented in any bite reports and I'm the only one I know that experienced it with a P.muticus.. I was hoping their was somone else.lol

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
we need to petition that TV Show where the guys get bit by things and score them on a pain scale. They used some form of birdeater for their T Sample. We should get a petition: Hey Try These A) P Muticus B) P Ornata and C) S Calceatum

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I was interested because as far as I know vision changes are not documented in any bite reports and I'm the only one I know that experienced it with a P.muticus.. I was hoping their was somone else.lol
I don't know of first hand accounts but if you google it, it seems to be a thing.
It is crazy that you had any visual effects. I bet my left nut, bro.
It better be a fluke!