• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Jungle Pet - Kamloops Bc, Canada

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

This petstore has quickly become my favorite in town. Mo the owner is a reptile expert so his knowledge on tarantulas isn't as extensive as it could be but I know enough so it is great. He has great salesman skills and babies all of the pets in his shop. And he has HUNDREDS of exotics. He sells his spiders for a lot but once he gets to know you he gives good deals. He sells me any spider i want in his shop for 25 dollars now. It is amazing and he has good prices on everything else. Especially crickets at 5 cents each. He has been open for two months and already I have bought tons of spiders from him and he can order in anything within the day.

T

Tarantula

POSITIVE

I also give this place a good review. I just recently moved to Kamloops and have since purchased three inverts from Moe. He is a nice guy and he knows his stuff when it comes to exotics. I just wish the store was in a better neighborhood.