Jumping Spider sling has not left its hammock for nearly 4 days. Is it in pre molt?

remarah1337

Arachnosquire
New spider owner here.

My jumping spider sling who used to be quite active is now not resposive to my finger moving around it’s enclosure anymore.
She/he has been in its hammock for nearing 4 days now and has only left very briefly 3 days ago. She/he did eat 4 days ago but is now refusing food. My jumper has reinforced it and made it much thicker than before. The jumper is not dead because it has moved, even today.

(Since I have two Phiddipus Regius slings one of them molted last week, but it took a day of this pre molt behavior. This one is taking a long time, but it is slightly bigger than my smaller one…)

I heard since they are slings molting shouldn’t take *that* long for them. But information online varies. ><
Any feedback would be appreciated. <3

coolnweird

Arachnobaron
I wouldn't worry, spider knows best! Larger specimens do tend to take longer to molt and recover. Give it time, the jumper knows what it's doing!

Nicole C G

Arachnoangel

remarah1337

Arachnosquire
Oh my god. She/he came out and is now spinning webs. She/he never molted. LOL!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!
Is it the fireworks or do spiders sometimes just want to chill?