[Warning] Jtc5150

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I hate to do this, but he has done this twice to me already.

He basically contacts you, says that he wants the tarantula, says that he will send you payment eventually next week, then you hold the tarantula for him, the day comes and he puts another excuse and in the end he never buys the spider.

He has done it twice to me. So my advice is that if he contacts you and he wants you to hold the T, dont do it. Period. He will probably not buy it.

Fran

Last edited:

madamwlf

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have to agree Fran. He has done this recently to me as well. I held a T for nearly two weeks just for him to say he didn't want it.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
...tried to trade me a bluefang a few times...never heard back...

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I was going to refrain from posting here but I didn't know this has happened to so many people. Interesting stuff. John contacted me for 2 spiders a week and a half ago saying he wanted them. I told him I could meet him at the swap to do the exchange. Everything seemed fine and dandy until he messaged me saying he couldn't purchase them and he needed the money for his dogs rabies shots. I don't care much about not making the sale and I hope all is well with John but in all honesty, if he's doing this to other people and not just me, there is something wrong. Don't take this the wrong way John but I don't think you should be contacting people and reserving spiders if you can't pay for them.

-Jason