• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

jsm - Jeff Marsh

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just completed a trade with Jeff and it couldn't get any better. His packing was excellent, communication superb, and did exactly what he said he would do, even including two extras. I felt bad because I sent only one extra. Hopefully, we can have another trade in the future so I can even the score:D

AR-Tarantula

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I just purchased 3 C. huahini spiderlings from Jeff. Packing/shipping was excellent. His prices on these right now cannot be beat. All three spiderlings are active and doing great. Highly recommended!

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Bought a few spiderlings off this cat. Very nice, good communication and honest. I would buy from him again.

c-land

Arachnopeon
Positive

I just received today my six C. huahini slings (plus an additional C. huahini sling freebie) from JSM, and am extremely pleased and impressed. Prices were excellent, packing was great (all seven slings arrived alive and sassy with priority shipping), and communication was prompt. Thanks for the slings Jeff, and don't hesitate to order from this guy.

Mike

FRAZE01

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just recieved my 5 slings plus a freebie today.They were packed great.Fast shipping and great communication.Hope to buy from him in the future.Thanks.
Ron

Oasis Inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Two thumbs up

Did a trade with Jeff for a bunch of his animals all arrived in perfect condition... His packing was great we could not have been happier..

Jeff it was a pleasure to do business with you.

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my purchase with Jeff went very smooth. all the slings arrived just fine with freebies, taboot! packing was top notch. thanks very much Jeff. :worship:

jsm

Arachnopeon
Make Sure It's Me

I just logged on for the first time in about eight months and had received a pm stating that someone has been using my name and reviews. this person is in Des Moines IA, I did move about a year and a half ago, but to Riverton Il and in that time I have not bought or sold anything.The person used the following:
here are my reviews http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=91194
This was not me. I hope this post keep this from happening again , and I'm true sorry if you were someone it happened too.
sincerely, Jeff Marsh

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Positive!

Just sold some slings to Jeff. He paid very fast, and has kept excellent communication. It was a pleasure to deal with him and add to his review thread. Looking forward to another transaction. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John