• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Joy Reed (Joy) <REED706@aol.com>

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Joy Reed <REED706@aol.com>

doing business with joy was lovely! i ordered 10 e. campestratus slings. she was prompt about emailing and gave me a great price on her little babies. she even threw in 2 free! they all made it here safe and sound due to joy's good packing and the 40 hour heat pack! i would definitely buy from joy again.

kellygirl

Last edited:

MrBaronIsBack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Joy Reed A+++

Awhile back I did a trade with Joy for a G. Pulchra female that I had. We met here in Detroit and made the exchange. She really has a way with those Pulchras. She's a wonderful person to do business with and gave me a great package of slings in exchange for my female. I'll definitely do business with her in the future and hopefully get a few breeding projects going too.

Thanks Joy,
Brandon

P.S.
Joy,
Sorry for taking so long to get this posted. I know, I'm very forgetful.

surena

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I purchased 2 mature tarantulas from Joy, and they arrived in excellent shape. Her packing was superb, and very good communication. I'll definitely do business with her in the future.

omni

Arachnobaron
Positive!

I bought a tarantula from Joy, and was really impressed with the care of packaging. It was very easy to make arrangements for payment, and very pleasant communication. The adult campestratus was simply gorgeous, and the transaction, flawless. I hope to have occasion in the future to buy from her again. A++