• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Joy (pategirl) <JoyJP@yahoo.com>

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I just received some t's from joy in a deal, 1 cobalt blue(H. lividum) adult female, and 1 veitnam Tiger(H. sp."longipedum") adult female, both are absolutly stunning! she packed them great and kept in constant contact, the spiders are in awesome health, just by looking at them i can tell she really takes care of her tarantulas very well, i would recommend everyone to her she is honest and trustworthy, i'm very very pleased, thanks Joy!:)
JEFF

bamaspiderman

Arachnopeon
new cobalts

I picked up 4 new cobalt blue slings from Joy on 3-20-04. They are great little pinhead eating holes. She is great to deal with. I bought 3 and she gave me a free one. I plan to purchase more from her in the future and hopefully we can do some breeding loans.

K MUELLER

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I purchased a baby cobalt from Joy last week. Great communication, always replied right away on emails. Although I bought just one spider, I still got a freebie. Great way to treat a customer. Great looking T's. Will definately do business with her again. Keep up the good work.

Later-
Karl

Ghost13

Arachnopeon
Positive

I just completed a trade with Joy. very honest. shipped on time. would trade with her again. very hard to trust someone these days. nice to know someone with integrity.

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just did a trade with Joy and I could not be more pleased! :D
I received from her one healthy, beautiful Pterinochilus lugardi female. I had been searching for one for sometime and I have to admit, I am stoked.
Her trade ethics are top notch as she kept me well informed throughout the shipping process. The spider was packed as good as any dealer's package I've received.
I would recommend doing business with Joy to anyone and vouch for her 100%.

Thanks a ton Joy! :) :)

Atrax