Journey with fang part 2

Horned baboon

Arachnopeon
Nope. I really want one tho. I have a Brazilian white knee and a rose hair. Getting a horned T soon :)

Jess S

Arachnobaron
Its so small it's only 2 inches (I mean the spider 🤣😅) but I got the brachypelma boehmei coz even when it's big it looks cute lol I didn't want my 1st tarantula to look menacing like a black tarantula
This is what you have to look forward to when it is freshly mouIted! I haven't adjusted any settings on my phone's camera. The orange is so deep and vibrant it looks red. My girl was in premoult for a long time but it was definitely worth the wait.

IMG_20201103_205324~3.jpg

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
This is what you have to look forward to when it is freshly mouIted! I haven't adjusted any settings on my phone's camera. The orange is so deep and vibrant it looks red. My girl was in premoult for a long time but it was definitely worth the wait.

View attachment 367585
Omg I've officially fallen in love with a spider 😍 its so beautiful

View attachment 367585
What's her name?

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
I personally use night vision goggles. But other approaches will work.
I agree, I would recommend AGM NVG-40 night vision goggles.

This is what their abdomen will look like in heavy premolt.
322A4E60-6A47-49C6-B698-F4C0D155D95D.jpeg

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
I agree, I would recommend AGM NVG-40 night vision goggles.

This is what their abdomen will look like in heavy premolt.
View attachment 367598
Fangs abdomen is dark from what I can tell doesn't have many hairs either but then it's hard to tell as I can't get a good look at him he spends alot if time in the corners and only moves when dark I don't wanna annoy him by putting my huge face up to the tank or constantly flicking the light on to look

mcmitch92

Arachnopeon
Nope. I really want one tho. I have a Brazilian white knee and a rose hair. Getting a horned T soon :)
I googled horned T it reminds me of a character from my favourite game final fantasy 9 there was a girl called eiko she had a horn

HeartBum

Arachnobaron
Ceratogyrus darlingi's aren't the best choice for someone only with experience in NW's... They're pretty defensive and also a pet hole in most cases.

KeGathings17

Arachnosquire
All my T's are trained like circus fleas, one snap of the wrist and they conform to my willing :devil: