• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

joshsfrogs (http://joshsfrogs.com)

flamesbane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

Josh is the best, period! You'd be hard pressed to beat his prices on anything, and I know that you can't find better costumer service! I order something from Josh nearly every other week because I know that I am going to be happy.

Feeders:

Josh has super high quality feeders, that he guarantees (seriously, who else guarantees crickets in any weather for 72 hours after arrival?). He ships the same day, and treats every order with a great amount of care.

Plants/Tank Building supplies:

Josh has a huge selection of plants, that ship fast and arrive healthy. I have built more than one tank exclusively from what I have ordered from Josh.

Frogs:

Super healthy, arrive fast, you get exactly what you pay for. Josh really knows his stuff.

Shipping Supplies:

Josh has cheap, cutting edge, shipping supplies that rock!

All in all I have made 15 separate orders from Josh, and every single one has been great!

100/100!

Last edited:

shanebp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I too order almost exclusively from JoshsFrogs. There is plenty selection available, and he offers GREAT customer service. I have to brag about that a little bit actually.

On my first order from JoshsFrogs, I ordered some exoterra faunariums, and one came in dammaged. I called JoshsFrogs, and they were easy to get a hold of. They immedietly credited me the money back for the faunarium (which is what I wanted). They actually offered to send me a brand new one, and cover the shipping cost, but I settled the easy way and just got a refund and bought more from them at a later date.

Josh, and the staff are great, and I would recommend anyone to buy from them and you will have a positive experience no doubt.

JoshsFrogs: A+++

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Ordered some terrarium plants and some fruit fly media from Josh. The plants came in alive and healthy. I still need to get some moss going, so I'll be placing another order pretty soon.

The website was very well put together, and they have a ton of info regarding care for all their plants and animals.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

--Joe

mma316

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great Business!

I've ordered from Josh's Frogs' website twice, and each time I've been totally satisfied! Excellent shipper, excellent products and micro feeders. A+ Dealer:worship:!!!

406member

Arachnopeon
I ordered dry goods and everything came as I expected. The shipping was very fast - exceded expectations. Anytime I need fruit flies in the future, I know where I'll be ordering.

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I just got some fruitflies from Josh. Great customer service, and I am very happy with the cultures he sent. I will definitely do business again. Thanks!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive

I just got in some D. hydei fruit flies from Josh. They are in excellent shape, was packaged great. This isnt the first time i have ordered from him, and wont be the last. Thanks

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
I just received my plant order for my scorpion tank from Josh. Staff was very good answering questions before the purchase. Plants arrived in a very timely fashion, in good shape, well marked and with a How To sheet that was perfect for someone like me who is clueless when it comes to plants. I will definitely be doing business with Josh again.

Moonbug

Arachnosquire
Josh's Frogs- Owosso, MI (http://www.joshsfrogs.com/)

Positive! :happy:

My son has ordered online from Josh's Frogs for years. He has purchased many thing from him, including supplies and feeders, with no problems.

Now I just purchase my own frogs from Josh's Frogs. I had several questions before my purchase and he took time to answer all my questions. I like a company that takes time to answer my questions.

Before he ships the frogs he calls to make sure someone will be there before he sends them. My dart frogs arrived healthy and in good condition. They were hoping around the vivarium right away and eating.

My family will definitely order from Josh's Frogs again!